forum  general

all of a sudden turned on by men2 months

I have been an FA all of my life. Have always loved larger bbw. I also recall being sort of ďturned onĒ by chubby guys when I was younger, but quickly put those thoughts/ideas out of my head. In the past year or so, I have begun to explore gaining and have been thoroughly enjoying it. Over this time, I have found myself becoming more and more interested in, and turned on by fat men. Lately, this attraction/turn on has become my primary interest. Is this unusual? Has anyone else experienced it? Just curious if others have had this experience.

Me too fat boy.

Fat boy?!?! Youíre one to talk, fat boy! smiley

Kik me gaetano2733

Let's encourage each other and grow fat together

To be fair, you both are fat!

bc33:
To be fair, you both are fat!

And getting fatter. smiley

Iím completely straight but I like fat stories about guys. I think itís this fetish honestly

I�m gay so I can�t speak much on it personally, but I have had feeding experiences with straight guys who�ve felt the same. I think it�s mostly just the attraction to fat or the attraction to being fattened. Sometimes straight guys who are feedees/gainers and randomly find an attraction to fat guys can be deduced to them seeing theirself at that size. And they can be turned on no matter if it�s a woman/man/alien/whoever feeding them and fattening them up. For straight male feeders, it could just be the simple attraction to everything fat. Or it could be that they might just be finding out that they truly are bisexual or somethings ha.

Sexuality is so freaking broad so it�s hard to lay a finger on where it comes from and why.

I would agree with Oni...it might be less about you being attracted to them but more being aroused by picturing yourself in their "shoes" or specifically, at their size.

Sexuality is a strange thing. I know I personally can get a bit worked up seeing a fat shaved belly with moobs. Guess its close enough to my preference of big women, but never the less it gets me a lil worked up. I personally don't find make genitalia attractive so there is that. But either way I'm a fan of big round engorged bellies and if i see a big enough belly my mind can't help but think it's sexy. Whomever it's on.
1 page 1 of 2   loading