All of a sudden turned on by men

Me too fat boy.
6 years

Kik me gaetano2733

Let's encourage each other and grow fat together
6 years

I�m gay so I can�t speak much on it personally, but I have had feeding experiences with straight guys who�ve felt the same. I think it�s mostly just the attraction to fat or the attraction to being fattened. Sometimes straight guys who are feedees/gainers and randomly find an attraction to fat guys can be deduced to them seeing theirself at that size. And they can be turned on no matter if it�s a woman/man/alien/whoever feeding them and fattening them up. For straight male feeders, it could just be the simple attraction to everything fat. Or it could be that they might just be finding out that they truly are bisexual or somethings ha.

Sexuality is so freaking broad so it�s hard to lay a finger on where it comes from and why.
6 years

I would agree with Oni...it might be less about you being attracted to them but more being aroused by picturing yourself in their "shoes" or specifically, at their size.
6 years

Yea....I think it is pretty much directly related to the Fat fetish itself.

When I gained myself....I started being less interested in watching my wife gain at the time because I was so fixated on my own gaining which was intentional and so much faster with results than my wife. I also....seemed to appreciate a big Fat gut on other men....mostly from an aesthetic standpoint and the interest in Fat itself or visualizing it on me being that big.....and also my primary interest was for my wife to notice, desire or tease me by getting that Fat.

It makes sense that when we like fat on women and really like seeing the changes as they gain weight we would also relate to it on men especially if we have been gaining ourselves intentionally....or not intentionally for that matter.....also like mentioned visualizing ourselves getting that big of a git one day....so I think it kind of makes perfect sense.

Now...if all of sudden you prefer Fat men instead of fat women....there may be a little more to that.....unless you maybe you are turned on by fattening yourself more than you are interested in a Fat woman....i get that.....but there are so many deviations to this fetish....it would be interesting to hear more particulars on this topic.
6 years

Teach:
I have been an FA all of my life. Have always loved larger bbw. I also recall being sort of �turned on� by chubby guys when I was younger, but quickly put those thoughts/ideas out of my head. In the past year or so, I have begun to explore gaining and have been thoroughly enjoying it. Over this time, I have found myself becoming more and more interested in, and turned on by fat men. Lately, this attraction/turn on has become my primary interest. Is this unusual? Has anyone else experienced it? Just curious if others have had this experience.
I am the same way ,you are you very nice ,my name is Marcus
6 years

Bigfatbellyfan:
Sexuality is a strange thing. I know I personally can get a bit worked up seeing a fat shaved belly with moobs. Guess its close enough to my preference of big women, but never the less it gets me a lil worked up. I personally don't find make genitalia attractive so there is that. But either way I'm a fan of big round engorged bellies and if i see a big enough belly my mind can't help but think it's sexy. Whomever it's on.

I have to say I am the same way. Even though I am straight, I am finding myself more and more interested in obese men with huge guts and large soft moobs, partially because I enjoy looking at fat and partially my mind jumps to fantasizing about what it would be like to be that fat. I too am a fan of big round engorged bellies regardless of who it is on, as well as on myself.
6 years

thought i was only interested in girls until i started to get to know a fat boy with beautiful big moobs. he let me feed him, grow him, and our we got to know each other better and better... since then i have considered myself bi. if you open yourself to the experience, it is amazing what can happen.
6 years

fivehundred:
so many men seem to have this odd fear of "appearing gay" or "acting gay". like just let go and let yourselves become aroused by whatever arouses you and stop trying to categorize yourself so firmly into the straight ideology. just let yourself get off to things and stop judging yourself for it.
Absolutely!
6 years

fivehundred:
so many men seem to have this odd fear of "appearing gay" or "acting gay". like just let go and let yourselves become aroused by whatever arouses you and stop trying to categorize yourself so firmly into the straight ideology. just let yourself get off to things and stop judging yourself for it.

Well said! Embrace the things that bring joy, and don't worry about the definitions and the social constructions.
6 years