forum  fat experiences

too wide for doorways?1 month

Anyone actually have this problem, or is it just fantasy~?

FeederBF:
Anyone actually have this problem, or is it just fantasy~?

It depends on the doorway.

There is one narrow doorway in our house, it's to a little walk-in pantry in the kitchen. It's too small for me now. It's fun to press into it, just to see the stuckage. smiley

I stuff my clothes to such widths where I can't get through the door, I have som pics on my profile, was trying to insert one in here, but not sure we are able to do that??

I've had this a few times.
When I worked for McDonald's this got me out of mopping the lobby because the door to the cleaning closet was too narrow for me to be able to reach the faucet to fill the mop bucket.

This is one of the reasons I don't fly. I can squeeze into the bathroom on board but can't turn around once I'm in there. You know you're fat when you have to back into the bathroom on a plane.

At my favorite local cinema I've recently had to start using the handicap stall because my hips are too wide for the door on the normal stall and I don't fit sideways either.

Normal doors aren't a problem... Yet.

[b]GainingLear:
Normal doors aren't a problem... Yet.

I like that.... "Yet". smiley

Knew two women much older than me years ago in my secondary school who had doorway issues.

The earlier, ranging maybe in the 270s or above, was forced to waddle sideways each time she have to enter or go out from a corridor because of her heavy built, whom to the latter one - one of the most fattest persons I ever see from my very eyes in my life, hovering perhaps someplace into the 400-500s range - she was just so huge that the largest part of her hips has missing to knock out to each side of that custom-made gateway the school did for her by removing actually a double door.
You may easily imagine how big she was...

I've seen an another similar case while I'd go window shopping to a mall a couple of years ago. Two very tall women, probably relatives to each other, crossed my path. The older woman was quite average-weighted: a trait whom the younger sibling - the one who immediatly draw my attention, while I sought meantime the origin to why I suddenly started to sense the floor somehow "quaking"... - doesn't absolutely seem to share, thanks to her slimmish upper body frame yet immensely blubberful, elephantesc lower half. A condition due to severe Lipedemia: most of her ever-exceeding fat tissue tend to stock right below the lower belly, thus causing her entire legs, hips and buttocks to build up through unbalancedly immense proportions and so to not being able to move without have to stumble, waddle, shuffle exhaustively her Rubenesque self right to the opened glass door of a nearby librairy... and experiencing difficulties to not knock in-and-out sideways.

Apart those stories, I knew two younger women of my age range who experienced serious narrow spaces issues during a moment of their life. My own best friend (you know, this still-undecisive yet Gainer with a serious love-hate body weight image issue whom I have often talked about on so many threads before?) , at her peak weight (170lbs or above) in Fall 2016, has begun to seriously experience the fewer "incommodities" her then-fuller figure had to improve when she have to take a train in whichever subway station and past her sizeably protuberant lower curves through a turnstile - not without to feel her child-bearing hips bumping back-and-forth against each side (I think their gap in my city are all a 500mm width, while at her heaviest my friend brushed 46 inches from the hips: which meant roughly 460mm from the frame width) . The fact her hindquarters jutted out so evenly to the point I once joshingly made a point against that somewhat self-denial of hers concerning her *ahem* backhanded endowments by merely standing up a plastic cup over their shelf-life breadth let to imply how plump she was at this time... and that if she let herself go a few dozen of pounds more at this time, the only turnstile concern you would have to read right now would be about her trying to not getting stuck at sideway position.
And I still didn't start with the second girl story yet! She was rail thin and fully athletic but after a granny remedy one of our mutual friends pass to her to help her developp a voluptuous figure, I crossed her to a subway six months later... in the way to waddle her massive lower half (not a Lipedemic one, though. Yet) through the place and unable to pass to one of the standard turnstiles because hers became w-aaaay much fuller and wider than my friend's.