General

Small interview

anthropologystudentNL:
Hi!

For a small anthropology news paper i'm writing a article about the community of feeders and feedee, and their worldview. I find it hard to find people who can help me answer some of the questions I have before writing this, and so I'd like to send them here and hope some of you will response with insightful answers.

Thank you for participating in my (small) research about feeders and feedee.
I will send some of the questions I'd like to ask you, and if you can answer them as extended as possible it will be easiest for me to work with.

1. Are you a feeder/feedee yourself? And if not, how do you call yourself within this community? - Can you describe in your own words what this means and how this perhaps affects your lifestyle?
2. How did you got interested in gaining fat?
3. How does your ideal body look like?
4. Are you pleased with the way your own body looks like right now?
5. (if you're the one trying to gain weight)> is there anybody helping you to gain weight? (who/how/relationship to this person)
6. How do you view this gaining more fat- ideal opposed to the standard skinny western ideal? And how do you cope and deal with that?
7. How does your personal environment reacts upon this? (please illustrate with examples as much as possible)
8. What is your goal within this fascination?
9. Do you know other people personally who are interested in gaining weight our are fascinated by this?
10. What is in your view the biggest misunderstand about feeders/feedee etc.?
11. -Anything you like to add or think is relevant for me to know about this subject please add as well.

Thank you very much for helping me with this subject.

since here only English is allowed, and my English is not good, I send you a private message with some answers to your questions. (as far as I understand this in English)
I suppose we can communicate further in Dutch
6 years