Gaining

Not sure if it's right or wrong?

Yes you're completely in the wrong. Sabotoging your partners life choices for your own amusement is wrong. You know she does not share your preferences and yet you're forcing them upon her despite having the opposite goal.

You watched her cry for fucks sakes... She trusts and believes you and you're lying to her face. If she gains weight due to her own choices that's one thing. To directly sabotage her routine to meet your own ends knowing full well how she feels is aweful.

Theres nothing wrong about having a fetish. What is wrong is when you put getting off above your partners feelings. Don't be another addition to those feederism horror stories...

Also if you truly cannot sacrifice your fetish and willing to go this far, perhaps you need to step away before things get worse. Getting engaged to someone you can't trust/ share indulge in fantasies with is a huge mistake.
6 years

What's more important? The girl or your kink? I think it's a choice for you to make because you can't have both... I think the others are being a little harsh, it's hard to grow up being a FA. You try to have a normal relationship, but feel cheated when the person you date loses weight, they feel happier but you don't... Think most people on here have tried to juggle this situation only for the relationship to inevitably fail because of it

I've not checked your profile but I'm assuming you're youngish. My advice is to break up with her and find a feedee or at least someone who doesn't give a shit about their weight until you figure out how to come to terms with the idea that your sexuality isn't the main driving factor in a long term stable relationship. You're either going to hurt her or be resentful in the long term if you stay together.
6 years

It is totally wrong. It is her decision to attempt to be at the weight she wants to be.
6 years

At some point she's going to figure out what you've done to her and that will end the relationship and most likely drive her back to a life of diet and exercise!
6 years