Fat experiences

The final ten

The fiance is on the final ten pounds, which means he will have gained 60 lbs total. For health reasons, this should be the final gain.
I'm writing this because nobody appreciates the process like those on this site, and I want to savour the experience of watching him growing softer and rounder. I'm seeing what used to be a large shirt on him start to feel snug as he fills out, and I think he's about halfway there.
Most of all, it's been a great experience to watch him get more comfortable with being fat, settling into his weight, and watching all the changes that have taken place over the past year. Just so proud of him.
6 years

The final ten

TheWhipHand:
The fiance is on the final ten pounds, which means he will have gained 60 lbs total. For health reasons, this should be the final gain.
I'm writing this because nobody appreciates the process like those on this site, and I want to savour the experience of watching him growing softer and rounder. I'm seeing what used to be a large shirt on him start to feel snug as he fills out, and I think he's about halfway there.
Most of all, it's been a great experience to watch him get more comfortable with being fat, settling into his weight, and watching all the changes that have taken place over the past year. Just so proud of him.

Could you please post you "Butterballs" fat diet? How did you get him to gain 60 lbs? I would like to try it myself, I just lack the motivation to follow-thru to the end.
6 years

The final ten

TheWhipHand:
The fiance is on the final ten pounds, which means he will have gained 60 lbs total. For health reasons, this should be the final gain. .

Congratulations on helping your fiance round out and accept his chubbiness. Now that he is nicely fattened and exercising is harder, limiting future gains can be challenging. In particular, his fat cells have probably doubled twice and insulin resistance makes it easier to fill them up.

As reluctant as he may be, portion control and some vigorous exercise may be needed to hold off additional gains. This is particularly difficult on a honeymoon where indulgence is so tempting.

After I gained my first 60 pounds, my gains accelerated until I had put on 140 pounds total. It took a major exercise and diet program to even bring me down to a mere 80 pound gain.
6 years

The final ten

TheWhipHand:
The fiance is on the final ten pounds, which means he will have gained 60 lbs total. For health reasons, this should be the final gain. .

fatrnfatr:
Congratulations on helping your fiance round out and accept his chubbiness. Now that he is nicely fattened and exercising is harder, limiting future gains can be challenging. In particular, his fat cells have probably doubled twice and insulin resistance makes it easier to fill them up.

As reluctant as he may be, portion control and some vigorous exercise may be needed to hold off additional gains. This is particularly difficult on a honeymoon where indulgence is so tempting.

After I gained my first 60 pounds, my gains accelerated until I had put on 140 pounds total. It took a major exercise and diet program to even bring me down to a mere 80 pound gain.

Thanks, those are definitely things to watch out for. I was pretty successful at keeping him close to his original gain, but you're right - they definitely creep in. My desire to put ten more pounds on him was definitely fueled also by my own longing to watch him get fatter and softer. So I have to watch that and take special care not to overstep my limits. I might have to find someone to platonically fatten to satisfy that desire.😈
6 years

The final ten

Bigfatbellyfan:
Atta girl! Sounds like with all the changes habits he will definitely continue to gain I'm sure of it.

Any chance of sharing a before/current pic?

You have no idea how much longing I have to show off my handsome little butterball. He's a little internet shy, so i don't want to post something without his consent.
6 years

The final ten

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:
Could you please post you "Butterballs" fat diet? How did you get him to gain 60 lbs? I would like to try it myself, I just lack the motivation to follow-thru to the end.

I could message you a comprehensive list. I've posted suggestions sprinkled around the site. It's kind of extensive but it definitely worked.
6 years