Extreme obesity

Death feedists

FitToBurst925:
Sometimes I would like to surrender to all my desires and urges and just see what happens.

I gotta admit that some of the darker things are hot to think about, though I don't know how much they would work out in reality.

Hedonistic_Purity:
The trick is to sabotage yourself. Stop moving whenever possible to lose muscle, force junk into your body and stretch your stomach, ruin your metabolism, and date an evil feeder. But the time you change your mind and want to live through the decade, you'll be helpless, addicted, and trapped even before immobility.

I just love what you have written here!
6 years

Death feedists

Blobbelly:
I�ve been a death feedee for several years now. Im at 385lbs and have diabetes so my weight is already affecting my body. I just wish I could find a death feeder to feed me until my untimely death

I like the term BayKhan used instead of Feeder, Enabler. Someone who will enable you to do this thing to yourself. That you'd do it anyway, the enabler just makes it easier to go all the way.
6 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
I've definitely come to find enabling more of a turn on. It's almost a type of force feeding in its own right, because even a very hopeless pig of a person would likely stop or slowdown when left to their own devices. Either fear, pain, laziness in getting ones own food, or the minor activity involved in talking care of oneself will keep most from falling off that left.

But if you're an enabling feeder, then at some point you've actively taken control while convincing your poor lover it's their own fault. At some point you insisted that your partner eat more food even though they wanted to stop, and they kept going just for you. Now they can't stop themselves as long as you put more food out, even if you insist they should diet.

At some point you began jumping to do every menial task for them that they could easily go themselves. At first they felt awkward because of a natural sense of Independence, but then they convince themselves they are doing you a favor by letting you feel like your being a caring partner. Now without realizing it they are useless and helpless without your care.

Now as long as you enable your love by leaving out more food, no matter how much it hurts, how much they want to stop, even while you tell them they should because it's killing them, they are physically and mentally incapable of controlling themselves. Even while they beg you to stop supplying good, you won't have to force or even insist on a single bite.

Hah. This is exactly what I do. It's so easy for him to slip in a town where he knows no one but me, when he's broke and I'm keeping a steady stream of goodies flowing into our home. I haven't pushed him very far yet, but we're certainly getting there...
6 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
I've definitely come to find enabling more of a turn on. It's almost a type of force feeding in its own right, because even a very hopeless pig of a person would likely stop or slowdown when left to their own devices. Either fear, pain, laziness in getting ones own food, or the minor activity involved in talking care of oneself will keep most from falling off that left.

But if you're an enabling feeder, then at some point you've actively taken control while convincing your poor lover it's their own fault. At some point you insisted that your partner eat more food even though they wanted to stop, and they kept going just for you. Now they can't stop themselves as long as you put more food out, even if you insist they should diet.

At some point you began jumping to do every menial task for them that they could easily go themselves. At first they felt awkward because of a natural sense of Independence, but then they convince themselves they are doing you a favor by letting you feel like your being a caring partner. Now without realizing it they are useless and helpless without your care.

Now as long as you enable your love by leaving out more food, no matter how much it hurts, how much they want to stop, even while you tell them they should because it's killing them, they are physically and mentally incapable of controlling themselves. Even while they beg you to stop supplying good, you won't have to force or even insist on a single bite.
All of this is so dark and dangerous. But so desirable somehow? It is crazy but all so addictive. And reading your description makes me even weaker.
6 years

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

If a trusting feeder can be found, one that will not abandon you when the going gets tough. How does one know if someone will not bail on you?
6 years

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

boundandfeed:
If a trusting feeder can be found, one that will not abandon you when the going gets tough. How does one know if someone will not bail on you?

fatterandfatter:
You can't know, not with 100% certainty. But you can get to know someone enough to have a good idea. A scenario that involves massive gains, to immobility, isn't something to be jumped into quickly, just after meeting someone, no matter how much you may desire it. You have to be with the person a while, get to know them, talk about all the possibilities, all the responsibilities. You should also know they have the money and resources to support and care for you totally and properly. (It might also be a good idea to have access to a bank account of your own, with the funds you'd need to hire people to look after you if your feeder bails, or something happens to them.) Then at least you can make an informed decision about whether to totally commit, and put yourself in their hands.

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you're looking for a death feedist, a good test is how much unhealthy garbage they put in front of you when you get home from the hospital after inevitably suffering from some health issue. If the doctor tells you you're eating yourself to death and you come home to a full sheet cake and a milkshake with added lard, you've got a keeper.

I have been wanting to make a full sheet cake with chocolate syrup iceing and maybe some cream cheese. How did ya' know?
6 years

Death feedists

Blobbelly:
I�ve been a death feedee for several years now. Im at 385lbs and have diabetes so my weight is already affecting my body. I just wish I could find a death feeder to feed me until my untimely death
Same here!Diabetes,high blood pressure,raised cholesterol and acid reflux...all self inflicted and I just want to get fatter and fatter!
6 years

Death feedists

pdt:

This is exactly the kind of pig that I dream of acquiring. A helpless blob to care for and to play with...
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
The trick is to sabotage yourself. Stop moving whenever possible to lose muscle, force junk into your body and stretch your stomach, ruin your metabolism, and date an evil feeder. But the time you change your mind and want to live through the decade, you'll be helpless, addicted, and trapped even before immobility.

Very hot to read. I've gone through a couple of lengthy phases where I deliberately cut out all exercise, including some activities I enjoyed, because I like the feeling of being extremely out of shape even though I'm not very big. And because the word sedentary is arousing. I try to stay seated as much as possible. I enjoy the idea of it being nearly unachievable to lose any of the weight I've gained because I've grown too out of shape to do anything about it. And, of course, the weight I've gained making it harder to exercise even if I wanted to.

The current phase of laziness has lasted for several years, and after all that time spent being lazy the thought of exercise just feels impossible and unpleasant. A part of me knows that I should, eventually, but laziness feels like a comfy warm blanket.
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:

GrowingConcern:
All of this is so dark and dangerous. But so desirable somehow? It is crazy but all so addictive. And reading your description makes me even weaker.

Oh my. I can't believe this whole forum thread is turning me on so much. My mind has certainly acquired many new fetishes since joining ff.
5 years
12345   loading