forum  weightgain

watching someone get fat!3 weeks

One thing that comes to my mind....is when my wife puts on a good 20+ lbs. she seems to live every aspect of her life more care free....not just the extra indulgence eating.....but extra wine, deserts all the time.....sex....she just is more care free with everything in overindulgence. It's a personality change that I really love.

Another one is less hang ups about everything.....she could be wearing the same pair of jeans 20 Lbs. lighter and complain that she is to Fat.....and then still wearing them after the extra 20 Lbs. gained and not complain anymore even though they look incredible uncomfortable with a massive muffin top hanging out a good 6-8" over the low rise waist band digging into all her fat....seems more content and at peace being fatter.....like no worries just let it go and enjoy.

womansbellylover348:
Is the the fattening itself that's appealing or is it the final FAT result?

It is both for me. My wife has gained steadily since we have been married. She is over two hundred pounds now. I did some active gaining this past summer and I did enjoy the gaining, but I have since lost some weight.

Thin women are considered attractive based on their body size. They are treated differently than anyone else. This gives them a level of confidence that lets them believe they can do anything, influence people and, in general, rule the world.

Fat women who have been fat all their lives are treated differently. For one thing, intellectually they're not treated equally because a lot of people equate fat with stupidity. They're not taken seriously as leaders. In time, they lose that spark of confidence that their leaner sisters have.

So when a thin woman is transformed over time into a fat woman, she is treated as though she's been fat all her life. The same prejudices and biases are applied to her as have been applied to fat women who have been fat all their lives. These women may start out with a high degree of confidence in themselves but that is soon eroded by the prejudice and discrimination they encounter.

So that, over time their personalities tend to change as they become fat women not only in body but also in personality!

womansbellylover348:
Thin women are considered attractive based on their body size. They are treated differently than anyone else. This gives them a level of confidence that lets them believe they can do anything, influence people and, in general, rule the world.

Fat women who have been fat all their lives are treated differently. For one thing, intellectually they're not treated equally because a lot of people equate fat with stupidity. They're not taken seriously as leaders. In time, they lose that spark of confidence that their leaner sisters have.

So when a thin woman is transformed over time into a fat woman, she is treated as though she's been fat all her life. The same prejudices and biases are applied to her as have been applied to fat women who have been fat all their lives. These women may start out with a high degree of confidence in themselves but that is soon eroded by the prejudice and discrimination they encounter.

So that, over time their personalities tend to change as they become fat women not only in body but also in personality!

I can relate to this statement from the experience I had with a few of my closer relatives.

Seeing a sexy ass girl fattening, and seeing the result are both awesome... but to me neither are appealing at all if she is not doing absolutely from her own heart/desire...

The #1 turn on/appeal of plush women in my world is when she absolutely loves it (fattening/being a piggy/etc), has goals and is super enthusiastic. I don't care really for the 'get bigger and bigger', hence a girl who has a limit and maintain point is also a turn on.

A girl just being fat is not sexy at all when shes sad about it and unhappy. Likewise, a girl who only fattens up in order to gold dig, sell movie clips, or some other reason (and does not really enjoy it or like it) is such a turn off.

Lots of good stuff mentioned in this thread, especially about personality, which is also why my #1 turn on is important. Most of those kinds of girls really are easy going and no worries.

As always, in this world of fat fetishes, there are numerous mixed feelings. I've seen much, and been around it since the days of Fat Nats (gosh I'm getting old!)

I picked up a little frolic earlier this week (consensual), and he's so adorable. I'm currently fighting the temptation to fatten him up. He would be miserable being fat and quite unhappy so I would never do it, but I struggle with the temptation a little.

watching someone get fat!2 weeks

TheWhipHand:
I picked up a little frolic earlier this week (consensual), and he's so adorable. I'm currently fighting the temptation to fatten him up. He would be miserable being fat and quite unhappy so I would never do it, but I struggle with the temptation a little.

Well i can relate to that very good since my hottest fantasy includes a seductive woman trying to seduce me to gain over my comfrort level to tease me more effectively and then it would be interesting if i had the willpower to slim down or get back control while she tries to make me addicted to her food and sex attacs ^^ ;-)

TheWhipHand:

otherland78:
Well i can relate to that very good since my hottest fantasy includes a seductive woman trying to seduce me to gain over my comfrort level to tease me more effectively and then it would be interesting if i had the willpower to slim down or get back control while she tries to make me addicted to her food and sex attacs ^^ ;-)

Solche Verlockungen sind leichter wenn man sie als Fantasien bleiben

smiley
Jaja da magst Du recht haben.....smiley

But i can t deny the turn on effect it has to me to only think about and gain a bit by yourself so i imagine a lovelife with weight gain elements and sweet teasing touching and groping at the partners new softness would be quite addictive ......

So at some Point i definately have to try this one day if possible ...^^

Einen schönen Sonntag smiley
2 page 2 of 2   loading