Fat experiences

Hands on belly at night

I've recently hit a new high weight and belly-wise. I'm now 53 inches around when standing and I find that at night, I like resting my hands on my belly, just feeling the porky softness of my fingers easily sinking into the blubber. I also noticed that when I lie on my side, I put a hand out so I end up cupping my boob.
6 years

Hands on belly at night

Yeah, I find I tend to cradle my belly at night a little bit, but it's even better when my wife does it.
5 years

Hands on belly at night

Love playing with my belly before I fall asleep. Usually lay on my side and slowly feel how huge my belly is and marvel at how round. Like to rest my hand underneath in the flabby fat softness of my underbelly and squeeze and caress it as I drift off.
5 years

Hands on belly at night

I love my super soft lower belly fat, and find myself checking to see how much of it I have.
5 years

Hands on belly at night

I like cradling my belly when I’m laying in bed. I also have a tendency to do that with my moobs. I love the soft blubberiness.
5 years

Hands on belly at night

I do this as well. Usually as I head to sleep I'll stick my hand underneath my belly and kind of sandwich it there
5 years

Hands on belly at night

I always do it and it's my first sign that I'm gaining again. Love to spoon wifey too and cradle her soft fat belly
5 years

Hands on belly at night

Me too, love cradling and rubbing my belly before I go to sleep. Gauging the differences, how much harder it is to reach around to cup the underside. Wedging my hand between fat and mattress, or how far my belly button is now. Anticipating how it might feel when its almost out of my reach.
Measuring with,my thumb and pinky, I almost can't grip my lower belly anymore... Sweet.

Been doing this since High school and probing around to pinch the softest areas. Remembering when this tiny spot near the bottom of ribs was the first sign I was gaining a little weight. Can't wait until these rolls grows enough to to fit in my hand... Getting there.

Especially when going to bed stuffed full and feeling my taunt stomach bulge, compared to the soft lower half of pure fat.
Only makes me want to get bigger...
5 years

Hands on belly at night

I cuddle my belly all the time but especially at night. I love the softness and jiggle.
5 years