Extreme obesity

Immobility goals

hello dear, am a strong single black male and ready to do everything you ask for. How can we meet?
6 years

Immobility goals

Collegechubgainer:
I would like to be immobile or close to it by age 45. My goal is to work as a physician until 40 hopefully and totslly let go after but be in the 350-400 up till then. Doesn anyone else do timelines like this? Also open to anyone wanting to be my feeder! Even starting now

im trying to do everything and have everything that you can possibly have in life without being to greedy....not tryna have a helicopter pad but deff tryna travel a bit.....being that rich wouldnt be refused but..............but realistically im tryna amass a bit of rental property and some decent wealth and have had so much fun that i wouldnt feel too guilty that i ate my life away, retireing to my bed to live my last year's out responsibility free and being cared for and getting anything i want living like a king with my future wife responsibly enjoying my money and my mass

i figure 35 years old ill do some major home renovations ill stop movving around as much-"all day in my recliner, sedentary life style, pajamas, not coming out as much, slip on clog shoes," start setting up my master bedroom and by 40 ill retreat to my bed
6 years

Immobility goals

Hello dear, I am ready to makes your wishes come through if you would be willing to have a serious feedee relationship, money is not a problem nor your first class food. I just wanted to have a heavy supersized SSBBW sexy woman next to me. As for now, lets talk happy, genuine warm loving friendship.
If things goes well down the road, you might have a chance to get that beautiful and an expensive wedding that will drive your friends crazy. Let me know about my segment.

First KISS, KISS, KISS
6 years