forum  fat experiences

getting stuck and breaking furniture3 weeks

anybody else find this really sexy ? I live getting stuck in places for normal ppl , knowing Iím too big for most things, at school my ass hangs of the seat and makes the metal chair sound like it will be crushed under my expanding ass. Outgrowing spaces, clothes and exceeding weight limits is really sexy. I canít wait to break my scale 😁

I went to the movies recently and I was sitting next to a teenage boy and my ass was too big for one chair and part of my buttcheek was next to his leg, I was so embarrassed but turned on

xFreya:
I went to the movies recently and I was sitting next to a teenage boy and my ass was too big for one chair and part of my buttcheek was next to his leg, I was so embarrassed but turned on

Sounds exactly like a past experience of my own... instead I was the teenage boy in the story and that a part of her butt cheek overlapped two third of my lap.

I may not be as fat as some on here but I have found myself stuck in a few tight spaces including a toddlers plastic chair after a dare gone wrong. I want to be so fat I get stuck in door frames, restaurant booths, any seats with arm rests & suck in my gut to squeeze into one of those american school desks attatched to the chair & have my gut spill out over & under it when I can suck it in any longer and find myself trapped.

The seat at the movie theatre is getting snug for the little butterball. He fills it now.

I love the replies. Some of which turn me on lol. My ass is outgrowing movie seats but Iím not stuck yet. But my ass fills the space between the back support and seat cushion and overflows it. I want to get stuck and make it creak and moan , maybe even break it 😏.

xFreya:

This sounds incredibly sexy, have u gotten bigger since then ?