forum  general

telling my wife about my fetish3 weeks

Iíve been on FF for probably 10 years and have been attracted to fat or chubby girls for as long as I remember. Iíve been happily married now for 8 years to a girl who has always been a bit overweight but has recently lost probably 20-25kg(50lbs) She still says she is fat but I keep telling her she is beautiful and sexy and that she doesnít need to lose any weight. I drop a lot of hints, I donít know how much more obvious I can make it with out actually saying it but I still think she has no idea that I have a fat fetish. How can I get through to her? I find her attractive now too, but I do really miss her big belly and huge tits

The best way is that you tell her and see what happens. Because more you keep it inside and don't tell her, the more you will stress yourself and that is no good for anyone's health. Just tell her and see how she reacts. We all have our needs. If she doesn't understand then she does not get that thing.

I'm wondering how, after 8 years of marriage, you're still wondering how to communicate with your wife.

Just tell her your preference. Tell her you like her chubby. Simple as that.

telling my wife about my fetish2 weeks

Gingerbeard:
I'm wondering how, after 8 years of marriage, you're still wondering how to communicate with your wife.

Just tell her your preference. Tell her you like her chubby. Simple as that.

I wish it really was as simple as that.