Gaining

New here, need some advice,

Where you gain is totally genetic. Since you are transgender, you can get hormone therapy, but even then there are no guarantees.
6 years

Jacki3339:
Hey guys I'm new here and I need some advice. I don't know if there's already been posts about this and they're probably has and if you guys could link them it would be so much appreciated. So I am a transgender 18y/o who is always been super underweight. Now I'm trying to gain weight to get some bigger hips and a bustier chest. I do wear a waist trainer and I assume based on my very limited knowledge if i we're theoretically gain a ton of fat, it would go to my hips and legs because of the waist trainer. Anyways my girlfriends also into this and we're both very thin. Now I know you can just eat and eat and eat but they're definitely specific things that if you eat more of with more carbohydrates you will gain quicker. I know they are safe ways of doing this and I'm not really interested in that I'm interested in getting the most in a very short amount of time. Hopefully 5 pounds a week if that's even possible. I'm also looking for a feeder if anybody's interested hehe smiley feel free to Kik me at jacki3339 thanks guys and gals!!

As johnxyz mentioned, how you gain is pretty much up to genetics. If you are taking hormones, then that will be the second biggest driver in where the fat accumulates. But I have never heard of anyone being able to "cause" fat to gain on a specific part of their body.

Regarding food, it's all about calorie intake and storage. You need to eat more calories than you burn, and your body will store it as fat. The only advantage I've had from carbs is that they are easy to eat (things like dairy and meats can be more filling, thus you might max out sooner). But as I've said on other threads, it's all about how much you eat - so stuff yourself and stretch out that stomach, increase its capacity so you can eat more. That was my ticket to weight gain.

Good luck on your gaining journey!
6 years

I do not know anything about TG hormones nor how that all effects WG. I also don't know what physically restraining areas of your body really does. I too feel genetics really plays the biggest part.

I'm no doctor so cannot say what effect this will really have (carbs vs sat fats etc)... but considering the most energy with the least space and easiest to consume...

Heavy Whipping Cream...

Brand dependent, but I seen one brand that 1 litre (1 quart) was 3,780 calories. If your serious about gaining, 1 litre is pretty easy to slam down when your running on empty.

About as dense as D milk. Taste is hard to describe... Not really sweet, but not icky either. Mixable with chocolate milk or chocolate to dope taste if desired.

I do not know the effects of fast gaining, but I reckon if you want smooth belly/skin then regular lotioning helps.
6 years