Gaining

Being teased

I love being teased. It encourages me.
6 years

Being teased

Another fatty that likes to be teased over here.
6 years

Being teased

I like to be teased in a fun way, but not so much an overtly mean way. If there's an undertone of "wow, I love how huge you are!" then it's fun. I think all of us fat people have encountered malicious teasing though.
6 years

Being teased

The meaner the better. Humiliate me on kik gaetano2733
6 years

Being teased

sweetfattie:
I like to be teased in a fun way, but not so much an overtly mean way. If there's an undertone of "wow, I love how huge you are!" then it's fun. I think all of us fat people have encountered malicious teasing though.

I agree with this. "Gentle" teasing.
6 years

Being teased

DDcupcake:
I love being teased. My fiance is too nice to tease me, but it is actually a big turn on for me. Feel free to tease me here.

What are you weighing these days. You must be a whale now next to those bony California girls
6 years

Being teased

Damn piggy you're getting huge. When can we see some new pics of your big blossoming bod
6 years

Being teased

I for one also love teasing.
6 years

Being teased

gaetano2733:
The meaner the better. Humiliate me on kik gaetano2733

Oh hi gaetano and thanks for all your very well written sexy stories btw :-) love them we seem to have a like mind ^^.

Well Teasing is the whole fundament for me if i want to flirt with a cute girl if i am not to shy that moment.

But i think I am coplicated in that way:

Since i generally am a quite fit looking guy with no real noticeable tummy ....well maybe a kittle softness added the last years but not so much as it would be really enough to tease me in a way i could take it for real ......so as long as i think i am fitter as a girl ......or if I would be able to grab as much cute soft chubb on her as she could grab on me if she ever manages to catch me with her newly acquired potbelly smiley i seuced her to we would be equal and it would be a major turn on if that ever happens smiley

But it would be so much hotter if she uses all this teasing making me horny for her and making me believe we both loose control over our indulgent weekends and until one day after a long week of beeing drunk of her love feeding sex and alkohol games i so often lost smiley......and i only remember a week of pure lazyness and seduction.

Then I wake up one morning still under the sheets and her spell in some food sex induced coma while i see her georgeous
bum sticking out under the sheets......slapping her sexy bum i can t remember it being so toned and unjiggly ....a week ago or were it 2 or three....smiley?.

So taking my mean teasing for a sexy reason to get playfully back at me very well knowing that i can t catch her anymore with my added chubb and her plan making sure i didn t walk much that week .

Seductively grinning and catlike crawling she slowly moves towards me challenging me to catch her again like a few month before while negotiating various things with me about who wins...gets .....to control. ....need more than 2 minutes .......x month she could do......measure ....make fitnesstests...invite her doctor friend for checkup......blvlabla if i can t catch her after 10minute.......haha.......sure girl dream on..i said grabbing at her ass again to tease her .. the rest of her sayings got lost in my overconfident laughter.....

......until ....... me only feeling her hand on my loins and having some ithoughts in.mind about how easily i caught her last time and what i would make her do until we both said Deal ! and she ran off taking the sheets with her revealing my new softer tummy now jiggling from her coming back to poke me there saying 2 minutes are already up 8 left to catch me
if you can grinning wild and coming back again to tease my new chubbiness even more until i get moving to catch smiley.......
6 years

Being teased

I like teases with heat animals used as a comparison, eg whale, elephant, seal, penguin, ect. Also phrases like, packing on the pounds and porking up is a big turn on.
6 years