forum  lifestyle tips

comforting a larger girlfriend (females advice please mainly)3 weeks

So I have a girlfriend who is 26 and I love with all of my heart and see a very really happy future with. She is around 350 pounds (she dose not like telling me her weight) and she is one of those girls who likes to complain about her body but really not do a lot at all to change it. She knows I love how her body and tell her it multiple times a day. At the moment when I say she look sexy or stunning in a dress or outfit she is taking it as she looks fat. I have tried to tell that it just means she looks good, and will tell her she looks fat in a good way (if that makes some logic) in a alone setting.

So what I am asking is more for females advice if I have done been doing something wrong or I should be doing something better or if I am a dumb male who can't see something lol.

There are a lot of factors that we donít really know and not knowing her deeply and personally then all we can do is guess. What she thinks and feels might not be the same as someone else. I know if she truly doesnít want to be fat and you tell her you love fat then yes telling her she looks good means youíre telling her she looks fat. So how does she react when you tell her she looks fat and you love it? But to answer if youíre doing anything wrong, from what you said here I would say no. Youíre not sabotaging her efforts to lose weight or anything like some people dovto their girls on here. Youíve just been honest that you love fat. Thatís a good thing! Closet FAs drive women crazy and never in a good way haha.

She gives off kinda a nervous tone but not a bad tone I am her first partner to show love to her whole body and she where tighter outfits sometimes around the house 4 me and let's me feed her from time to time.