forum  fat experiences

ever feel like you're smaller than you are?3 weeks

I've been gradually putting weight on, but so still feel like I weigh 160 pounds or so and am surprised at how big I actually am when I see myself in the mirror and notice my big, round belly. Anyone ever have that?

ever feel like you're smaller than you are?3 weeks

I weigh 325 or so as of right now and I feel like that all the time.

ever feel like you're smaller than you are?2 weeks

Happens to me all the time, especially when shopping. I feel secure and so comfortable in my weight that I forget that I am quite bigger than most.

I gained 60 pounds and I don't think there's anything physically different about me, mostly

Haha, totally! I've been hitting my hips on doorframes, cars in parking lots, countertop edges and such because they've grown wider than I'm used to. My reflection doesn't make me do a double take if I'm by myself, I still look like me. But if I'm with a smaller person? Wow, I look enormous!

sweetfattie:
Haha, totally! I've been hitting my hips on doorframes, cars in parking lots, countertop edges and such because they've grown wider than I'm used to. My reflection doesn't make me do a double take if I'm by myself, I still look like me. But if I'm with a smaller person? Wow, I look enormous!

I definitely dont realise how big i am unless i see myself in a window or mirror lol then definitely WOW im huge!

Yea....I guess it is a common theme.

I was always thinner and as I got older gained weight and was referred to as a bigger....but muscular.

A few years ago I began to gain weight pretty easily...I have a big appetite....and I guess less exercise. I decided to intentionally gain and got pretty big....especially in the gut....and I still felt fairly normal.....but others definitely looked at me as a Big Guy. I mean I guess I was a good 80-100 Lbs. bigger than some of my friends but didn't really think about it.

Very Comon in guys as we age, All through my 20s I never went over 185lbs, evn on my 30th Birthday I remember that being my weight. Fast forward 31 years and 80lbs and I still feel prety much the same size; I say prety much because the last 15-20lbs seem to be making a difference. Men are great at self delusion; Just don't show me a photo of myself without a shirt.

Im nearly 100 pounds fatter than I was, and the only difference I feel is that I have less stamina than before, but even when I was fit I had no stamina so meh

Yes, I often buy clothes only to find out I underestimated my size.
1 page 1 of 2   loading