Fat experiences

Ever feel like you're smaller than you are?

I weigh 325 or so as of right now and I feel like that all the time.
6 years

I gained 60 pounds and I don't think there's anything physically different about me, mostly
6 years

Haha, totally! I've been hitting my hips on doorframes, cars in parking lots, countertop edges and such because they've grown wider than I'm used to. My reflection doesn't make me do a double take if I'm by myself, I still look like me. But if I'm with a smaller person? Wow, I look enormous!
6 years

Yea....I guess it is a common theme.

I was always thinner and as I got older gained weight and was referred to as a bigger....but muscular.

A few years ago I began to gain weight pretty easily...I have a big appetite....and I guess less exercise. I decided to intentionally gain and got pretty big....especially in the gut....and I still felt fairly normal.....but others definitely looked at me as a Big Guy. I mean I guess I was a good 80-100 Lbs. bigger than some of my friends but didn't really think about it.
6 years

Im nearly 100 pounds fatter than I was, and the only difference I feel is that I have less stamina than before, but even when I was fit I had no stamina so meh
6 years

My girlfriend used to be a skinny girl, but since she started gaining she seemed to underestimate her size. She almost completely ignored her first 15 extra pounds.

Beyond that, she started admitting having put on a few.. as if she was still a slim girl with just a few more pounds, but actually she was already in chubby territory to my eyes and to the eyes of people in general.

When talking to me she would have called chubby other girls, without realizing she was the same size if not bigger, but still she would have defined herself as normal..

Cold showers arrived when family and friends started telling her she was getting quite chubby..
6 years