Gaining

Getting fat!

Who gained a LOT of weight and got VERY fat for a significant other?
6 years

Getting fat!

womansbellylover348:
Who gained a LOT of weight and got VERY fat for a significant other?

I did! I had already started getting a little fat, but she was definitely the one who pushed my gaining forward.

I wrote about the experience here:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
6 years

Getting fat!

Slightly different and convoluted in my case.

I initially gained not really knowing by indulging along with my wife in all the fattening snacks I was buying her to fatten up again. After I realized I had gained a good amount of weight I decide to intentionally gain.....mostly due to a lack of weight gain in our relationship for several years and also I so wanted for her to comment on my weight gain, tease me for it or even scold me for getting Fat.

She never really commented even though I gained 40+ lbs. quite quickly in around 4 months and grew a noticeable huge Gut. She began over feeding me as she must have noticed my new growing Gut....and made me fatter by the day....she didn’t seem to have any complaints ....in fact she seemed to like the fatter me....and I still ate more and more and got fatter. If she ever can right out and said she wanted me to get even fatter....I would probably be puddy in her hand and I would allow her to make me her huge Fat husband.
6 years