Fat experiences

Anyone else having trouble finding their penis?

It's definitely been a long time since I was able to see mine from over my belly. Not to mention it's starting to be hidden by my fupa, too~
6 years

Lol, yeah I'm right there with you. It's been years since I could see it over my belly and my fupa is fat enough to hide it completely.
6 years

Mine is more of a clit actually, but already if I lay on my back I can't even see it. Pubic fat and belly hang progressing nicely.
6 years

My mound covers a lot of mine. When I masturbate, my lower belly gets in the way, so I have to lay on my side to get at it. It's been years since I've been able to see it without my belly obstructing my view.
6 years

It's awful to society I guess? But terribly erotic to me just to read everyone's struggle with this!
6 years

FitToBurst925:
My mound covers a lot of mine. When I masturbate, my lower belly gets in the way, so I have to lay on my side to get at it. It's been years since I've been able to see it without my belly obstructing my view.

Looking forward to such difficulties and thanks on advice for over coming them for a bit longer.
6 years

I've definitely tried resting my belly on the counter, but unless you've got a serious apron belly you're too close to the counter to get much additional access.
6 years

GainingLear:
I've definitely tried resting my belly on the counter, but unless you've got a serious apron belly you're too close to the counter to get much additional access.

beatlemasterkingkong:
Cool, thanks. Is there another way you help yourself get off? Like lying on your side or back for instance, or using one hand to hold your belly up?

Any of those.
Laying on your side generally gives the most access. On your back can work but depends on how your belly lays while on your back.
Lifting your belly is an option but how well it works depends on how fast you get off. Lifting your belly isn't great it takes you a while.
6 years

Once, while just over 400 and having spent the day absolutely stuffing myself with a friend over a bet on who could eat their way out of an outgrown pair of jeans first. Lol I could barely fit behind the wheel of my car to drive home.
6 years