Lifestyle tips

Jean collection, what to do with?

My waist for some reason (ya' we know what that reason is) has increased. I just find it difficult to just let good jeans go. Is there such a thing as jean or fat therapy? (Smile). Perhaps I need to come to terms with this and just start in with scissors. Just like the Jeffersons... "I'm moving on up" in waist size. Having gone from a 32 to a 44.

Opps.... now I'll neeed another topic on ways to recycle or re-perpose them. Any thoughts on this?
6 years

Donating them is a good cause. Your local Goodwill could probably use them. I have no idea how one could re-use jeans.
6 years

Donating is the best option, but if you are into it, you could also wear them out until you rip out of them in public. The smallest ones may not work, but i always enjoyed going out in outgrown clothes, getting stares while eating more, as a sign of just how much I had let go.
6 years

I'm just having a difficult time parting with them.

Once I do, I'll be giving up on ever being slim and in shape again.
6 years

I know that feeling! At least if you keep them you can always look back to see your progress... but dont get any ideas about dieting, haha!
6 years

I found 44's to fit me now, It's either this our womens plus size.
6 years

I found 44's to fit me now, It's either this our womens plus size.
6 years

I tend to hold onto them and cannibalise them to do repair on others that get holes in them. Most of the time the holes are made through wear with my thunder thighs rubbing together. Lol

Plus its sometimes fun to see how smaller ones fit as one gets bigger. Or if you're the creative type you can see what you can make with them if you're handy with fabric shears and needle n' thread.

In the end it up to you.
6 years