Story authors

Story requests/ideas

Hi,

I enjoy writing stories (have posted some) but I'm lacking in new ideas, so I'm looking for any suggestions/ scenarios for stories people would like to read. Personally, I enjoy detail because it makes it more realistic for me, but maybe that's not to everyone's taste. Let me know...
6 years

Story requests/ideas

Pm sent
6 years

Story requests/ideas

I have a DA with several unused idea lists if you want peruse. Also in a group there with better authors than I that has lists up to I think. Pretty sure there is a forum thread on this site as well for story ideas. GL
6 years

Story requests/ideas

Nok:
I have a DA with several unused idea lists if you want peruse. Also in a group there with better authors than I that has lists up to I think. Pretty sure there is a forum thread on this site as well for story ideas. GL

Ah, okay. Thank you :-)
6 years

Story requests/ideas

squidge:
Hi,

I�ve always had this fantasy of a weight gain school. We�re anorexics (insanely skinny) people were sent here to become normal weight but they all love it so much they keep getting fatter.

I enjoy writing stories (have posted some) but I'm lacking in new ideas, so I'm looking for any suggestions/ scenarios for stories people would like to read. Personally, I enjoy detail because it makes it more realistic for me, but maybe that's not to everyone's taste. Let me know...

Whadg593:

6 years

Story requests/ideas

lulutheduke12:
I do have a couple. Personally I�m a fan of stealth fattening, so I don�t know how much these would appeal to you.

-one where in a futuristic setting a corrupt ai secretly fattens the main character in a plan to make them more dependent. Kind of like a strange twist on the Hal 9000 computer or Glados from Portal.

-A secretary who frustrated with her boss, enacts her revenge by slowly fattening him by bringing snacks and treats into the office.

-Maybe a man held under ransom by a mob is forced to fatten up in order to avoid anymore trouble?

Cool ideas, might try some out, thank you :-)
6 years

Story requests/ideas

I’m always good at coming up with ideas but terrible at actually writing stories
So here’s some of my miscellaneous ideas

- A boy and a girl who are still best friends (but have at least doubled in weight since the old days), revisit their old treehouse. It’s seen better days and one of them wonders if it’ll hold, but the other dismisses these fears and encourages them to follow up the stairs. On there way up the whole structure creaks, shakes, and bends. The place is dusty- but exactly as they left it. For a while they discuss treasured old memories (with the occasional mention of how the treehouse is straining under them). Until there is a loud snap and floor is definitely bending down a little more than it was before.

- a young prince who is proud of his physique but frustrated by his inability to find a lady who likes him finally does. Unfortunately for him she’s a feeder, and a sneaky one too.
5 years

Story requests/ideas

Un jeune homme se retrouve seul car tout les gens ont disparue il décide alors de realiser son reve et se dirige vers un imance super marcher où il va se gaver
5 years