Gaining

Fattening cooking

What are your favorite selfmade meals, snacks and recipes, that helped you gaining weight?
6 years

Fattening cooking

One I eat a lot lately... potatoes and onions fried in lots of butter on the stovetop and then lots of cheese melted on top. So rich. But it seems my most fattening foods are from restaurants, or the ice cream aisle.
6 years

Fattening cooking

Snickerdoodles! sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/05/19/soft-thick-snickerdoodles-in-20-minutes/ Most things from Sally's Baking Addiction really. But I love cinnamon and soft cookies, and the snickerdoodle recipe delivers on both counts. Plus they're pretty simple to make.

Just don't soften the butter too much; you want it pliable enough to leave a dent with your finger but not super squishy. If the butter is overly soft the cookies will come out flatter than the pictures. (Still yummy though!)
6 years

Fattening cooking

Thank you for you answers, I will try all of this smiley
6 years

Fattening cooking

I'm a pasta cooker! smiley

I don't think a single meal can actually make a person fatter, but falling into an habit can.

Me and my girlfriend had a difficult period in the past (too much work..). She had very little time left, so I started doing the cooking every night.

It was weird initially, because I never had to do it, so I didn't really know from where to start. I thought pasta was easy enough and so I tried.

I was delighted to see she liked it. I tried different recepes with vegetables, meat and cheese. She also bought me a book of Pasta recepes.

I started following the indications, and cooking 80 grams of Paste each.

Seeing how much she enjoyed it I went up to 100 gr, then 120.. After a few months I was regularly cooking 150 gr of Pasta for her every day. I was heaping her dish with the first portion, and then asking her if she had liked it and maybe wanted a "small" second helping.. the answer usually was "wow, I think that was enough, but maybe a just an extra bit..".

I couldn't believe my girlfriend was eating twice the size suggested on that book! I have to confess that I was getting excited watching her polishing her dish, knowing she was overeating on a daily basis.

You have to think that my girlfriend used to be a small thing for most of her life. Natural skinny would have been her definition. By the time I started cooking she had already shown that she enjoyed her meals, and wasn't that skinny anymore. She was just average.. around 140 lbs at 5'7"..

Then, indulging in my big portions became an habits.. a few friends noticed, and since she told them I was doing the cooking at home they joked I must have been a very good one.

She started complaining about the bloating feeling, pants getting thight, and feeling a bit sleepy some times after my pasta at lunch.. I asked her if she wanted me to cook just half portion, but she said "well, no.. just cook as usual.. then we'll see.."

It was difficult for her to say no once she fell into the habit! smiley

Then one of her friends asked her bluntly how much weight she had put on and said that it was noticeable on her belly. She was a bit humiliated. She checked on the scales and was horrified to see she was 160 lbs (20 pounds gained in one year). She said she was too fat, and started dieting.

Anyhow, I think my regular greasy pasta meals was the last straw that broke the camel's back for her figure.. because even though she was able to lose almost all of those 20 pounds after her "shock".. that didn't last long. One year later she was back to 160 lbs, and this time it didn't come as a shock. She simply said "ok, diets don't really work on me.. I'm back to where I was!"

And now she would love to be 160.. Last year I've been too good to her, and the scales say she is 175..

So, my recepe for a chubby girlfriend is cheesy pasta! smiley
6 years

Fattening cooking

DonnieD80:
I'm a pasta cooker! smiley

I don't think a single meal can actually make a person fatter, but falling into an habit can.

Me and my girlfriend had a difficult period in the past (too much work..). She had very little time left, so I started doing the cooking every night.

It was weird initially, because I never had to do it, so I didn't really know from where to start. I thought pasta was easy enough and so I tried.

I was delighted to see she liked it. I tried different recepes with vegetables, meat and cheese. She also bought me a book of Pasta recepes.

I started following the indications, and cooking 80 grams of Paste each.

Seeing how much she enjoyed it I went up to 100 gr, then 120.. After a few months I was regularly cooking 150 gr of Pasta for her every day. I was heaping her dish with the first portion, and then asking her if she had liked it and maybe wanted a "small" second helping.. the answer usually was "wow, I think that was enough, but maybe a just an extra bit..".

I couldn't believe my girlfriend was eating twice the size suggested on that book! I have to confess that I was getting excited watching her polishing her dish, knowing she was overeating on a daily basis.

You have to think that my girlfriend used to be a small thing for most of her life. Natural skinny would have been her definition. By the time I started cooking she had already shown that she enjoyed her meals, and wasn't that skinny anymore. She was just average.. around 140 lbs at 5'7"..

Then, indulging in my big portions became an habits.. a few friends noticed, and since she told them I was doing the cooking at home they joked I must have been a very good one.

She started complaining about the bloating feeling, pants getting thight, and feeling a bit sleepy some times after my pasta at lunch.. I asked her if she wanted me to cook just half portion, but she said "well, no.. just cook as usual.. then we'll see.."

It was difficult for her to say no once she fell into the habit! smiley

Then one of her friends asked her bluntly how much weight she had put on and said that it was noticeable on her belly. She was a bit humiliated. She checked on the scales and was horrified to see she was 160 lbs (20 pounds gained in one year). She said she was too fat, and started dieting.

Anyhow, I think my regular greasy pasta meals was the last straw that broke the camel's back for her figure.. because even though she was able to lose almost all of those 20 pounds after her "shock".. that didn't last long. One year later she was back to 160 lbs, and this time it didn't come as a shock. She simply said "ok, diets don't really work on me.. I'm back to where I was!"

And now she would love to be 160.. Last year I've been too good to her, and the scales say she is 175..

So, my recepe for a chubby girlfriend is cheesy pasta! smiley

This is very arousing! Great job....does she like being chunkier now or can she just not resist your pasta and will probably give in to getting fatter still?
6 years

Fattening cooking

fivehundred:
adding butter to literally anything, adding sour cream to macaroni and cheese, homemade ice cream is cool too. deep fried anything.

Never thought to try sour cream on my mac and cheese. Now I'm craving it!
6 years

Fattening cooking

Chop up leftover meat and add that to mac and cheese.
6 years