General

Size preference (heightwise)

I am 4' 6" and weigh about 77 KG, I've never really had a problem with attracting men whose heights range from 5' 3" (my Husband) and 6' 5" I was just wondering if people have a height preference for a partner? I remember being in club once and a guy was dancing with me and he said to me "you're really nice but you're too short" it was such a random thing to say and it was the only time my height and not my size or shape was a problem. I've also been some mens dirty little secret but i'm not sure whether or not it was because I was short or because I was not a skinny minny. do any of you have a preference? I'd be very interested to hear about your views. smiley
6 years

I like short girls 4ft 9in to 5ft 3in i am 6ft
6 years

I've always liked taller women. 5'9" and above. But they never wanted someone shorter. I'm 5'9". But I enjoyed the women I have been with, not matter what height.
6 years

I am 6’ 2” and have mostly gravitated to all my serious girlfriends in this order:

5’ 2”
5’ 3”
5’ 1”
5’ 7”

My wife is 5’ 3”.......so I generally go for shorter girls back in the day and women now.....but I guess it just worked out that way. I tend to look at body type more than anything usually.
6 years

For me height isn't a huge deal either, but all other things being equal, I do prefer if a woman is slightly shorter than me.
5 years

I like women over 5'10. I am 5'11 to 6'
5 years

I’m 6-3”, so it’s seems very unusual when a girl is close to my height ( say wearing heels). Not particularly a turnoff, but it’s very different. Girls seem very self conscious if you bend over to kiss them, but it’s natural, the only difference is how much. Never met a girl short enough to be a problem. Don’t think I’ve kissed a girl shorter than 4-11 and barefooted

While height doesn’t drive attraction, a fat 5’ girl still seems petite in bed.
5 years

I don't know, I taller people but then again I also like guys around my height maybe a little short, it all ends up on it I'm into the person or not
5 years

I don't know, I taller people but then again I also like guys around my height maybe a little short, it all ends up on it I'm into the person or not
5 years