Lifestyle tips

Advice for beginning feedee?

hellohellohello:
hello! I've had a gaining kink as long as I can remember, and I've finally decided to try to gain myself. however, I'm starting off a bit rough.
I'm a 5'4 and 112 pound girl, and my weight is actually much higher than usual at 112. I have emetophobia, which is a fear of being sick. I have heartburn problems that I take daily medicine for. I also have ASD, which makes me a very picky eater.
many things, I know. but I don't want to think it's impossible for me.
I was hoping some people would be willing to give me advice on how to build my appetite, which is very low, and also how to consume multiple calories in a day. I'd also like advice on how to introduce my body to that change so I can avoid any nausea or major digestive problems.
what I will and won't eat simply depends on the quantity of certain ingredients and whether the idea of it sounds appealing to me in the first place, so I'm not going to outline any dos or donts in possible recipes.
thank you in advance! I'm very happy that this website exists, the community seems wonderful

Fivehundred's comment is valid here... we don't have enough info to offer you any dietary recommendations.

However, if there's food that is appealing to you, and it's rich in calories, just eat more of that! Gaining is pretty straightforward - more calories consumed, fewer burned. I'm not sure how emetophobia works, but I found eating past feeling full was the single biggest boost to my gaining - sometimes to the point of nausea. But you don't have to go that far, just eat as much as you can manage. So find some stuff that you already like and start stuffing yourself with it, imagining how it's going to grow you burgeoning belly!
6 years

Advice for beginning feedee?

There is also the wanton gluttony approach. Buy a entire box of .. say twinkies and snack on them all day pushing yourself to finish. Then maybe do the same thing with a different snack every day.

Soon that box will not feel like so much and you will find yourself eating more in general, and craving more fat/sugar bomb foods.

Not forgetting to eat a sugary and fattening breakfast and lunch of course. ;-)

This is of course, setting you up keep gaining .... forever! hoo hoo ha ha ha (evil laugh) :-D
5 years