General

Any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?

Just because someone likes a certain physical trait in the opposite sex does not mean they want it for themselves. Someone can be happy having brown hair but likes blondes. Or a man like women with smooth legs, but be OK with hairy legs on himself. Or like a woman with large breasts but wants no breasts on himself.
6 years

i love seeing both women and men get fatter and more out of shape, but I have no interest in gaining. i like to stay fit and strong.
6 years

Really wasn't interested in gaining myself, but as time progresses, I'm getting more and more turned on to it.
6 years

jboabfe:
Really wasn't interested in gaining myself, but as time progresses, I'm getting more and more turned on to it.

This is what happens to a lot of us.

*stuffing eclairs into my mouth*
6 years

canuck:
i love seeing both women and men get fatter and more out of shape, but I have no interest in gaining. i like to stay fit and strong.

loveafatpiggy:
I am the same I love seeing both sex get fattened up. but love my slim and healthy body and a health fanatic.

Ditto, wouldn't mind my boobs getting a size or two bigger, but as for me actually getting fatter, no. I like my waistline as it is, that's why I encourage everyone around me to eat more.
6 years

I am the same. I enjoy hiking and some sport, and have no interest in gaining. I love coming home and seeing the little man soft and fat and content. Watching his face get more plump over time was just darling.
Going to be difficult, as we plan on having children soon, but I'll figure it out.
6 years

confusedchick:
I don't want to gain. Actually trying to lose weight and get back to my formerly trim self. Accidental weight gain past two years. But I enjoy seeing fit guys get fat and let themselves go.

I agree, this is so Hot!
5 years