Fat experiences

I actually spoke to a ssbbw in a supermarket the other day. i'm extremely proud of it

WTF dude. I'd of been like wtf just happened to my colleague. Yeah best to keep your mouth shut if that's what comes out of it.
6 years

I actually spoke to a ssbbw in a supermarket the other day. i'm extremely proud of it

I think lots of ladies look cute but I'd never say anything to them.
6 years

I would not have mentioned her size or BBW. If you were both single and available, just paying attention to her and saying hi would have let her know that you either did not mind, or liked her weight. You could have mentioned her smile, or clothing or something else which would also let her know you found her attractive overall. You may give her the impression that you just liked her body (not good for anyone at any weight). If she works at the store, just say hi to her now, and see if there is any interest.
6 years

The only thing that saves me from cringing out of my physical body at this is the full confidence that it never happened.
6 years