Lifestyle tips

Way to get fatter while not having health issues?

I've wanted to get fat but what scares me is diseases like diabetes type 2, I don't want to be injecting insulin for the rest of my life! So are there any specific foods for gaining so you don't get any health problems.
6 years

The next best thing is to be a feeder. Find a nice young babe with a slim figure and stuff her with high calorie foods until she waddles! Enjoy!
6 years

I would recommend a high carb diet. Breads, Pastas, Rice and good cheese, beans too. Engery dense foods are good for healthy packing on pounds, If your afraid of diabetes then avoid over doing it on sugar, also keep saturated fats to a minimum. Sea food contains healthy fats and oils. Just good, filling wholesome is the best way I think.
6 years

HappyJBH:
I would recommend a high carb diet. Breads, Pastas, Rice and good cheese, beans too. Engery dense foods are good for healthy packing on pounds, If your afraid of diabetes then avoid over doing it on sugar, also keep saturated fats to a minimum. Sea food contains healthy fats and oils. Just good, filling wholesome is the best way I think.

I agree with all of this, the only thing I would add is to watch out for excessive salt as well. This is what I am cutting back on now to get my blood pressure under control.

Fivehundred's points are worth considering, too. My wife was a BBW when we first met, and it was health-related circumstances that resulted in her need to exercise more and keep her weight down. For whatever genetic reason, my body is better suited to carrying extra weight than hers.
6 years

fivehundred:
honestly, there doesnt seem to be a way to increase weight as with feederism and ensure one's own health. I was only still beginning my journey into gaining when I was diagnosed with an obesity-caused neurological disorder that forced me to either stop gaining or sacrifice my ability to see with my eyes.

everybody's body reacts differently to the stress of weight gain, and you have to make sure you're aware of how your body is responding to the weight gain.

if you do get diabetes type 2, that would be a good reason to stop gaining and lose weight, which can put the diabetes type 2 into remission, and when you keep the weight off, it has a pretty good chance of never coming back.
No way of guaranteeing it.So many factors come into play such as genetics,race,gender etc. Luck of the draw really.Family history might give some idea of likely problems.
6 years