Fat experiences

Love handles

The muffin top love handles are always sexy. First thing that comes to mind is someone who is gaining weight and is out growing their clothes. A little belly pudge also is appealing.
6 years

Love handles

love handles are one of the best fat parts... i mean, there are lots, but love handles rock! i love how sensitive they are for some people who are gaining quickly - just brushing you hand over them lightly is enough to excite them sometimes. and when things really heat up, it is nice to use them for the purpose that has given them their name! smiley
6 years

Love handles

I agree love handles are super damn sexy.

My wife when standing naked from the back view has a shelf where her love handles jut out and then her butt starts to them round out again.....her love handles have out grown her butt and formed two different sections....which is sexy beyond belief. She wears tight low waisted designer jeans at least 2 sizes to small creating the most amazing muffin too and massive love handles hitting out a good 6-8” over the waist band and tries to Co Carl it with a flowy type maternity top.....although she has grown out of those tops as well and they tend to completely cling to her huge muffin top and gut whe she sits down....so sexy.
6 years