Fat experiences

Fat girls

cutefatbellygirl:
What do you guys like most about a fat, plump girl who loves to eat? And where do you like all the fat the most?(belly? Ass? Boobs?)

Great topic and question....I will have to get back when I have more time to be very detailed.
6 years

Fat girls

Ok....well there are so many things about a Fat girl/woman that is so appealing. The fact that there are no sharp corners everything rounded even the face....and the larger the rounding I seem to like better. The belly, love handles, hips, thunder thighs.....fat upper arms...big breasts....everything seems to get better with more fat and rounding.....not to mention feminine movements seem much sexier with heavier weight and fat. The next thing I will relate directly to my wife....as she starts to get heavier I notice she starts eating more and she becomes way greedier with her snacking....it is so sexy to see that when ever she has a spare moment and turns on the TV she usually settles in with some sort of food or snack while watching which is not only sexy but I know will add to all her feminine curves and make her fatter. I really love it when her appetite gets so big she is eating as much as I am....and I can eat! Then noticing her enthusiasm and excitement before a meal is very cute.....and that’s when I know she will start packing on some extra weight.

As far as body parts Belly, Breasts, butt & thighs are all the typical ones that I love......but I really like fatter upper arms, massive love handles & a really big lower belly. There are just to many to list.
6 years