Gaining

Found out you like something you never thought you would?

Did you ever used to think some things were pretty weird (Well, for a fetish)? I used to think that liking things like cellulite kinda weird, but now I love it, giving that nice 'fluffy' feeling. I also never thought that teasing would be a turn on, but it ends up being part of your fetish's bread and butter (no pun intended). What about you guys?
6 years

Found out you like something you never thought you would?

VeryFunny:
Did you ever used to think some things were pretty weird (Well, for a fetish)? I used to think that liking things like cellulite kinda weird, but now I love it, giving that nice 'fluffy' feeling. I also never thought that teasing would be a turn on, but it ends up being part of your fetish's bread and butter (no pun intended). What about you guys?

When I was a teenager, I thought being an FA was pretty out there... but as I got older, go more experience, and had my mind opened, the trickle of fetish stuff became a waterfall! Now, more than 20 years later, not much surprises me, and most of them turn me on...

My fetish exploration when from being a straight-ahead vanilla FA to being a feeder, then swinging with my partner... opening the door to other play, like BDSM, anal play (including pegging), sex with men (bi play), chastity play, you name it... loved it all! And now, I have become the feedee, making it all come full circle!
6 years