General

I miss my belly

Due to back and leg pain from a lumbar fusion my pain management doctor wanted me to lose weight. He says the belly is a problem. So I lost about 5-6” from my belly.

My 42 waist pants that slid down under my belly are now quite loose. But I really liked having a belly that spread out and filled my shirts when I sat. Not to mention it being on display when I walk or stand.

I want to strike a balance between having a nice round belly, growing my muscles again (I’m back to weight training), feeling well and sneaking my belly past the doctor. I might gain back 2-3” and hold there.
6 years

I miss my belly

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Due to back and leg pain from a lumbar fusion my pain management doctor wanted me to lose weight. He says the belly is a problem. So I lost about 5-6� from my belly.

My 42 waist pants that slid down under my belly are now quite loose. But I really liked having a belly that spread out and filled my shirts when I sat. Not to mention it being on display when I walk or stand.

I want to strike a balance between having a nice round belly, growing my muscles again (I�m back to weight training), feeling well and sneaking my belly past the doctor. I might gain back 2-3� and hold there.

Teach:
Surely a couple extra inches won�t hurt. Your gut looks great!

Thanks. I’m also thinking of putting back a couple of inches, maybe 2-3. That would put me at about 45-46”. I was up to 50” when my doc started busting my nuts about it.
6 years