Fat experiences

Walking with your feedee

i love the slowing down that comes with added girth. one fattened hog that i had helped grow from 230lbs to well over 400lbs was reduced from a normal gait to a slow waddle. i loved how my fattened pig had to rest periodically, too.
6 years

Walking with your feedee

Butterball is starting to waddle, so walking with him can be a little difficult. I'm usually quite a fast walker, so I'll walk a little ahead and then wait for him to catch up.
These days, anything over four blocks is about what he can do without feeling unhappy (unless of course there's food at the other end).
At times I have had to slow down, though, and I enjoy watching him being affected by how fat he's grown.
6 years

Walking with your feedee

Feedeefacilitator:
My feedee is touching the 400 lbs and walking should not last more than 5 minutes even standing for 10 minutes makes her tired. I enjoy to see her puff after showering and she just started asking for help washing as lifting her belly is getting to heavy. Just wondering if that's normal at 400 lbs or is she just very unfit from sitting around all day?

that isn't unusual for a fatty that big... i mean, it means she is pretty unfit from sitting all day and not getting enough exercise, but it's not unusual.

levels of fitness differ from feedee to feedee, and the distribution of weight is different for everyone, too, so some find certain tasks more challenging than others. personally i love it when my feedee gets winded after short walks, or needs help doing simple tasks, or just reaching things.
5 years

Walking with your feedee

I don't have a feeder but having went from 325-395 in the last 8 months, walking with any body else who isn't also out of shape is just exhausting. And they always make fun of me. I love It! I can't wait until it actually becomes a problem. If i did have a feeder I could only imagine how quickly would get there
5 years