Fat experiences

Men do not desire fat women

"men do not find fat women attractive" - that is not true.
I prefer fat women and don't find anorexic women erotic at all, it's just a preference. When my girlfriends gained weight I was always happy and told them that I find them more attractive with the new curves.
My last girlfriend made also a shocking experience like you, but it was a bit different: She opened a tab with fat girls.
6 years

it sounds like you've just got.yourself a pillock.
your a really pretty lass with a beautifull face and its.whats between your ears that make people truely beautiful.
fat or thin that can all change but being beautiful on the inside thats what matters.

chin up loose the few pounds of pillock and you'll soon drop on the person who'll make you truely happy inside and out.

big hugs
6 years

theskinnyfatgirl:
I know that... I just feel so utterly deceived that a man could do that. But hey... never mind.

i think your title should be "i feel deceived by a jerk" instead.

i am very sorry for what happened to you, and it is true, getting to really know someone truly well takes a bunch of time, and it also requires honesty, and a certain amount of openness which your guy didn't have. so surely, you should get rid of him. he is not the one for you.

but i can assume you - there are guys who lovelovelove fat women out there! i am one, and of the several long term relationships i have had with fat women (and men!), not only did i adore their fat, i helped make each of them fatter! and i can honestly say i have never had a partner that was too fat to have sex - even my biggest partner at almost 500 lbs was not too fat. so to me that sounds like an excuse....

don't give up - lots of fat lovers are out there.
6 years

Yea....I have definitely never heard a story about a guy that was was so far off base....I mean he was into anorexics yet he was dating a full figured woman. I don't know all the details but I can tell you my personal perspective.

I have always been an athletic type guy every time I dated any of my girlfriends when I was younger my friends would always tell me they were really pretty but could stand to lose some weight. These used to be girls that I continually b=visioned them being way heavier than they currently were.....because i considered them just normal and wanted them to gain weight. As the years have gone on my interest in more and more weight on the women I find most attractive has gone way up in Lbs. and Fat.

I personally have always like heavier girls and as time has gone on prefer more and more weight on them.

So in summary I think you had a very confused guy......I would never find interest in a physical relationship if I was not attracted to the woman physically and that usually requires them to be overweight and Fat.....so I feel as though you were lead on or he didn't know how to communicate this to you early on. But I know for myself and most all the other guys on here......definitely love heavier Fatter women....and there is no way denying that at all.
6 years

I would say most (but not all) of the women that I have been attracted to over the years have been fat. In other words I do not find all fat women attractive and I am attracted to a few women who are not fat.

I sympathise with the OP. The bf's a jerk.
6 years

So, you are basing the preference of a billion men on this planet from one man you met?
6 years