Gaining

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

I found that by eating little for a period, then going to heavy cream and stuffing for a week, I was able to shock my body into gaining a substantial amount of weight in a short period, don't know if anybody else has the same experience.
6 years

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

Rather than really thick cream you could try the thin stuff, single cream. I think the calories are about the same, cream thickens due to being whipped.

The advantage of single cream is it's more like milk so should be used instead of milk. Make a milkshake with single cream. Use single cream in tea and coffee.

Always have something sweet as this kickstarts weightgain.

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.
6 years

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

JackSteven:
Rather than really thick cream you could try the thin stuff, single cream. I think the calories are about the same, cream thickens due to being whipped.

The advantage of single cream is it's more like milk so should be used instead of milk. Make a milkshake with single cream. Use single cream in tea and coffee.

Always have something sweet as this kickstarts weightgain.

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?
6 years

lmfao:
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

The best for gain is probably the heavy cream with Karo discussed earlier. The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.
6 years

lmfao:
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?[/quote]

Dairy Cream from cows.

Elmlea from vegetable oil
www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/267578609

Loads of calories and more fattening but unhealthy compared to dairy.
6 years

JackSteven:

Loads of calories and more fattening but unhealthy compared to dairy.[/quote]

AH! That is a Brit thing. I have never seen that in the
US.
6 years

The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.
I can vouch for that, I've experimented with 18% cream mixed with chocolate syrup and it works so well you can almost watch yourself expand and soften before your eyes.
6 years

Cady55:

JackSteven:

Forever....?

What are the artifcial cream's that you speak of?
6 years

Cady55:

JackSteven:

boundandfeed:
Forever....?

What are the artifcial cream's that you speak of?

The enchanted ARTIFICIAL CREAM has been blessed by the great Goddess of Fatness. If consumed it will grant you PERMANENT FATNESS. Perhaps we should pray to the goddess for a taste?
6 years

I'll add my voice to the testimonial chorus (if you have a search in the forums for heavy cream you'll find it's a full choir) - heavy cream/double cream, which I mix about 50/50 with chocolate milk, has made a huge difference in my gaining over the years.
That being said, it only really works its magic when I average at least half a pint/500ml for several days straight. Frankly, it's an exhausting experience that I haven't always been able to keep up with. However, if you've got the time to zone yourself out with fattening up, it's an experience I would highly recommend.

ProTip: Mix 1 pint of whipping cream (or single/double cream mix) to a box of plain chocolate brownie mix. Add milk until you get it to get a reasonably drinkable consistency. Voila! 10,000 calorie shake to consume throughout the day smiley That'd be one hell of a holiday, amiright?! Lol

Best of luck and happy fattening!
6 years
12   loading