Gaining

One year, max gain, let's gameplan

i think you already know what to do, and eat when you want, and also eat for fun too, eat to stop boredom and you will balloon super quick

i suspect if you wanted 100lb in a
year should be easy to attain and get you to the ball park you are looking for
6 years

what an awesome wife you are, your guy is so lucky! what a fantastic surprise for him to come home to!

if you are into math and numbers than you should get an app to record your calorie intake and see what you can get that up to. if you can work up to 5000 calories a day you will be sure to put on some gorgeous poundage. at your height i think you need to get well into the 200s (250?) to look like the models you mentioned. but don't get hung up on the scale, concentrate on the calories!
6 years

Go to the gainer shake topic under "Recipes"
Here is the updated recipe that DD Cupcake used for a 5 lb overnight gain that Stayed with her.
Half gallon of plain ice cream ( no nuts or chips or pieces of fruit
One Gallon or 1 percent or 2 percent milk
Two cans of Sweetened condensed milk
One ( or two) quarts of heavy cream
One box of cake mix made into batter

Hershey Syrup for flavor (optional)
At 140 this will take hours to finish.You could gain plenty if you started out with Half the recipe.

While I have your attention.
Cloverhill Iced Honeybuns 750 calories Each eat one with a fattening breakfast
One at 10am

one as dessert after a fattening lunch
One at 3
One as dessert after a fattening dinner
The fifth at 9pm
You could do this on non shake days.

I once met an Airman's wife who gained from 200 to 300 without trying.The fact that she was Already overweight (5'7"smiley might have actually contributed along with loneliness adding to her already substantial appetite.

Go all out and the results could be Astounding.Break it down to small increments.Think about this .33 lbs a day is a lb every 3 days.That very reasonable pace would net a gain of 121 lbs in a year.10 lbs a month
That is actually probably less than you will be able to accomplish with heavy cream in the menu.
VaVoom gained from 154 in March to 259 in August with eating and 1 to 2 quarts a day
With a few cake shakes a week a 160 180 or even 200 lb gain is Not impossible.
Please keep us posted.
6 years