Extreme obesity

What is the best way to get morbidly obese when parents are health freaks?

My parents aren't health freaks but they are both thin. First you have to live away from home and live your own life. However, you cannot avoid family even if you want to. The worst part of going from thin to fat has been the continuing nagging (especially from my mum) about my weight. Somehow my friends and work colleague have accepted me for who I am. Not so my family. My close relatives keep on mentioning my weight, usually in disapproving tones, and the health consequences of being morbidly obese and the more distant ones who have not seen me for a while make a big thing about how I have changed.

I can't offer you any advice, You just have to accept your family because you will never fully escape from them.
6 years

kevingainer:
My parents aren't health freaks but they are both thin. First you have to live away from home and live your own life. However, you cannot avoid family even if you want to. The worst part of going from thin to fat has been the continuing nagging (especially from my mum) about my weight. Somehow my friends and work colleague have accepted me for who I am. Not so my family. My close relatives keep on mentioning my weight, usually in disapproving tones, and the health consequences of being morbidly obese and the more distant ones who have not seen me for a while make a big thing about how I have changed.

I can't offer you any advice, You just have to accept your family because you will never fully escape from them.
The same...it's hard,but can be done
6 years

yes, moving out is the first step...

it helps if you can move in with a supportive person who wants to help you grow... smiley bring you food, feed it to you, ensure you are stuffed beyond your normal limits...
6 years