Lifestyle tips

Any good sex position for a bbw?

I know the title is lame, But I hope somebody could help me out here and be serious about it. I have a very nice bbw as a girlfriend and we have been making love for some time now.
I was wondering if anyone could give me any advise for interesting sex position. Because I've alway been on top and latly it just hasn't been that exciting.
The Sex was great for sure, but I want to try new things that is acceptable to her weight. We've tried different stuff, but we would get so tired because of her weight.
So if anyone have a good idea, I would like to hear it. Thank yousmileysmiley
16 years

Hi,

I'd recommend picking up a copy of Hanne Blank's *Big, Big Love*. Here's the description from her website:

Big Big Love: A Sourcebook on Sex for People of Size and Those Who Love Them

At last, a book that covers the how-tos and why-tos of sexuality from the point of view of big folks and those who love them! Big Big Love is a no-holds-barred, yet lighthearted, overview of sex for everybody from the chubby to the supersized. Detailed and realistic information on improving self-image, partner-finding, sexual positions and activities, resources for toys and clothing and much more. Big Big Love is essential reading for women, men and transfolk… gays, bisexuals and heterosexuals… and anyone else who’s ever been told that sex is only for the slender!

(Greenery Press, 2000)

She's not very positive about feeding, but the book is still a very useful resource, I think...
16 years

Well i'm 6' 2' and have a built 270lb frame and my my girlfriend is 5' 4' and she is around 240lb. She has an apple type body. Not sure what other detailed you need to know
16 years

Lol, That's okay. Always good to let it out.smiley
16 years

Yeah she does bounce when she's on top, the grinding idea does sounds good. We tried oral once and didn't really like it. So we agreed not to do that. We been trying to do some other different position but we just can't of anything. I already found some good web site that has a good list of sexual position so I'm going to look it up. Thanks for the advice Appleshaped BBWnj, I do believe sex should never lack excitement.smiley
16 years