Stuffing

Most little debbies

I was wondering whats the most Little Debbies cakes that anyone has eaten.

The most for me were two boxes of Spirit of America cakes: 5 servings per box and 310 calories each

along with Two boxes of Zebra Cakes: 4 servings per box and 320 calories each.

all told that was about 5660 calories in one sitting.

(not counting everything else i had eaten that day.
16 years

Most little debbies

Yeah, it is a lot of calories.

I don't usually do this, mostly because i feel pretty sick after i'm finished. They're only tasty for like the first five or six servings for me...after that they're not so good anymore. lol
16 years

Most little debbies

Yeah, they do get a lil nasty after a while...but its easier if you have some milk, but ice cream is better to help it keep from being to bad.

Oh and i did another yesterday. 4 boxes of the American Spirit cakes: 6200 calories and also several servings of milk
16 years

Most little debbies

They are quite good, but only for like the first box, then you hardly taste them, that is until they start to make you a bit queasy. I'm glad this thread is garnering interest. smiley
16 years

Most little debbies

lol...I can eat a crap-load of Nutty Bars too. I think my record for those in one sitting is two boxes, can't remember how many calories.
15 years

Most little debbies

When i was still in High School i used to eat a box of Oatmeal Creme sandwiches for my breakfast lol, such a tastey way to wake up in the morning.

I'm goin on another Little Debbies binge, 2 boxes of Zebra Cakes and a quart of Chocolate milk smiley
15 years

Most little debbies

I think that comes to 3240 calories XD
15 years

Most little debbies

I just can't stop, I did it again with the two boxes of Zebra cakes and the two boxes of American spirit cakes.
15 years

Most little debbies

i did another today, total calories 7370.

One box of American spirit cakes: 1550 cal

2 boxes of Nutty Bars: 3720 cal

and a quart and 1/2 of vanilla ice cream: 2100 cal

utterly stuffed right now
15 years

Most little debbies

Ya, i know, its great isn't it smiley
15 years
12   loading