Gaining

Extreme weight gain!!

Well i haven't tried it yet but those big log cabin syrup bottles....they have 31 servings per bottle and 210 calories per serving so if any1 wanted to gain almost two pounds a day, just eat your maintaining calories and then somehow incorporate the entire bottle for an extra belly busting 6510 calories!smiley
15 years

Extreme weight gain!!

I can always eat more if I have a variety of foods! Buffets are the way to go!

I actually tried something recently that illustrates this point. I know I can down about a gallon in one sitting - I've done it with liquids before and the difference in my before and after weights for a huge buffet meal is about 8 pounds.

I always wondered if I could eat a whole gallon of pudding! I bought a gallon can of Tapioca pudding (which "only" weighs 6lbs 12oz) from Smart and Final, chilled it and popped it open one Saturday morning just to see what I could do.

This is my favorite type of pudding, so I was looking forward to trying this. I got about half way through and started to get sick! Too sweet! You CAN have too much of a good thing! I had to stop at what I knew was only half my capacity. It actually stopped tasting good. :o

So, whether for gaining, stuffing, or just getting your money's worth at the buffet line; variety is the key to success!

P.S. Don't worry, I still like tapioca pudding! Finished off the can over the next few days!

15 years

Extreme weight gain!!

well yes i agree to all of that...though im not saying down it in one....i mean spread it out through the day... i can barely handle a 1/4 of the bottle at a time! as long as you get the syrup in...6510 calories is 500 short of 2 pounds!
15 years