General

Single feedee/feeder debate

If you are single can you be classed as a feedee or a feeder? In all truth i think not and are all just potential feedees and feeders.

Someone who feeds themselves in the pursuit of weight gain is really just a foodee and and those who are single and want to feed someone are just fantasists/ admirers.

You would have to be in a relationship with someone you are feeding or being fed by to be classed as true feedees and feeders.

Most people in fantasy feeder are put off of turning these fantasies into reality because of trust issues ie idiots telling women on the site that they want to feed them till they burst etc. until these people realise that feeding should be a loving giving thing whereby you respect your partners wishes and dont try to burst them or make them immobile, the majority of us will remain single and either foodees or fantasy feeders.
16 years

This is one of the many reasons I dislike the terms 'feeder' and 'feedee'. I can't change the community's practices, but I don't use them. When I was actively gaining, with or without help, I thought of myself as a 'gainer'. It gave me much more control, instead of having something done to me by someone else, or imagining my sexual identity only in relation to someone else (and theirs in relation to me).

I know there are some people who agree with me, and some who don't. Makes us a diverse community, which is pretty cool...
16 years

I agree with the people here who say that lables are crap. Just because the jar says peanut butter doesn't mean that it won't be something totally different. You can never judge a book by its cover, or a person by their lable
15 years