Gaining

Hard fat and soft fat?

trans fats, fats, and sugars give u subcutaneous fat which is jiggly (not bad)... carbs, and alcohol give u visceral fat which is hard (bad fat)...as for the distribution..thats purely genetic
15 years

Hard fat and soft fat?

But trans fats do lots of other unhealthy things, and should certainly be avoided.

For the record, I'm with Kulli. I remain unconvinced by any of this. There's still plenty to learn about the subtleties of metabolism, so maybe some of this will turn out to be true, but it doesn't sound very convincing.
15 years

Hard fat and soft fat?

sugars are simple carbs and what i meant was simple/complex since simple carbs take less time to digest they are stored faster and complex carbs take longer so they store slower
15 years

Hard fat and soft fat?

Kulli wrote:
Scientifically there are only two types of fat cells in the body- white and brown, and I really don't imagine you'd notice the difference and generally, brown is wrapped around your deepest insides so you wouldn't feel it anyway.

I would think in my opinion that the 'different foods make different fat' theory is a myth. People just gain weight differently, depending on their own physiology- there's no reason eating a different food would make your white fat harder or softer. It's all chemically the same I'm sure.

While it is true that there is wht and brn fat brn fat s actually all used up within the first 4 days after birth to keep a new born baby warm while the mother can recuperate from giving birth. It allows time for the mother's maternal instincts to kick in and keep the baby warm.
15 years

Hard fat and soft fat?

Hi

Having sliced one of my legs once, I can say that I have golden fat smiley

William

Kulli wrote:
Scientifically there are only two types of fat cells in the body- white and brown, and I really don't imagine you'd notice the difference and generally, brown is wrapped around your deepest insides so you wouldn't feel it anyway.

I would think in my opinion that the 'different foods make different fat' theory is a myth. People just gain weight differently, depending on their own physiology- there's no reason eating a different food would make your white fat harder or softer. It's all chemically the same I'm sure.
15 years