General

Hairy chests

I'm with Pursy. I absolutely adore hairy guys, even to the point of back hair. I come from an ethnic group and family with lots of body hair, so maybe that's part of it. But whatever the reason, I love it--it's wonderful to play with! And like Pursy says, all about the man thing. But I also like facial hair. So I guess I'm pretty consistent...
15 years

Hairy chests

Interesting position, joe. Hair on women is the way we naturally are, too. Does that mean I can stop waxing (and yes, it hurts like hell, especially in the beginning), shaving (which I have to do twice a week to look decent), and using depilatory (which smells awful, makes a mess, and takes too long) on my legs and underarms?

I think it would be amazing and wonderful if we could accept each other's bodies as they come, but I'm not putting money on it. smiley
15 years

Hairy chests

juicy wrote:
Interesting position, joe. Hair on women is the way we naturally are, too. Does that mean I can stop waxing (and yes, it hurts like hell, especially in the beginning), shaving (which I have to do twice a week to look decent), and using depilatory (which smells awful, makes a mess, and takes too long) on my legs and underarms?

I think it would be amazing and wonderful if we could accept each other's bodies as they come, but I'm not putting money on it. smiley

Yeah, but the average woman is a lot less hairy than the average man. To put it another way - it would take a lot more work for me to be "hairless" than 99% of the women out there! My chest hair is long enough to grab hold of - not too many women out there who could claim that! Thank goodness!smiley I would literally have to shave 90% of my body daily to be "smooth".

In general humans focus on the differences between males and females and sexualize them. Different parts get attention in different cultures. Women on average have longer, more slender necks than men - you don't see men getting plastic surgery to make their necks look more slender do you? But how many women have gotten breast implants? Thereby emphasizing a significant difference between men and women.

Hairiness varies between racial groups, so people would be influenced most by what they were exposed to growing up and what they have. Personally I would be happy having less hair on my body and more on my head, but those weren't the genes I was dealt. smiley I blame my father! smiley
15 years

Hairy chests

I honestly didn't mean to sound like I was 'jumping all over what you said', joe, but for what it's worth, in response to your last post:

a. I'm often hairier than my lovers--ethnic difference.

b. I think men having to shave is every bit as stupid as women having to shave. (And while I think my legs look better hairless, I really like men with facial hair.)

e. if you think shaving your face is like trying to cut down a Douglas Fir, let me just point out--I have more hair on my legs, and coarser, than many men's facial hair. (Though I'm guessing not yours, which is cool!)

I think your final point is the important one. Bodies are bodies, and preferences are preferences. No need to express our distaste--just our tastes. smiley

xJ
15 years

Hairy chests

juicy wrote:

I'm all for the Au-Naturale of a woman, you dont see it much nowadays. My girlie doesnt like to shave her legs and pits, but its her choice if she does or doesnt I dont mind.
I have a snail-trail on my belly, but no back hair. The girlie loves it like that.
15 years

Hairy chests

LOL. No idea how I missed this, BuffetBelly. I've had two lovers over my life who liked my leg hair, and it was an incredible aphrodisiac for me. Made me feel like my body was being loved for what it is--how fantastic! Just like finding guys who like fat smiley

Ah, laddie. If only you were closer...
15 years