Stuffing

Gallon challenge!

Hi all,

Just a little contest here. Please read the whole post before you start!

I would like to see if anyone can chug a full gallon (3.78 liters) of the liquid of your choice in 30 minutes or less!

Traditionally this is done with a gallon of milk, but if any of you have seen the YouTube posts on this topic, most people end up puking before they finish. I have always wondered if this was due to the milk or just the volume of fluid?

Personally, I have done a gallon of water - once - and it was not fun. Also, there have been reports of people dying from excessive water consumption, so you are probably better off with something that doesn't throw off your electrolyte balance! Also, really cold liquids can make you cramp up and get brain freeze - so let the stuff come close to room temperature first and you should have an easier time. Careful with the milk if you do this though!

Gatorade or another type of sport drink would be good if you are lactose intolerant, but I really want to see if someone can do the whole gallon of milk!

If eating solid foods while you are doing this helps, by all means go ahead as long as you can get it all down in 30 minutes!

SAFETY FIRST:
If you start to feel sick, stop!
If you start to feel dizzy or light headed, stop!
If it starts to hurt, stop!
No reason to hurt yourself for a silly contest.

Brownie points if you post pictures!! smiley

Extra brownie points if you post videos!! smiley smiley

In case you are wondering - a gallon of water weighs 8.33 lbs. A gallon of Milk weighs in at 8.59 lbs.
15 years

Gallon challenge!

Spicybellyluver wrote:
The reason why people puke with milk is that their bodies can't handle the lactose level.

I've drank a gallon of water in half an hour, but it's somewhat uncomfortable and I probably won't do it that quickly any time soon.

For this kind of challenge, I'd probably recommend eating a slice of bread or two before you start to drink: bread absorbs the water, and thus makes it easier for you to retain the water instead of having it go right through you and having to answer the call of nature like a racehorse afterwards.

I think this challenge should be a gallon in an hour, not a half hour. It'd be safer smiley

An hour would be fine with me!
15 years

Gallon challenge!

ToxxxicRiley wrote:
Ive never tried drinking a gallon of milk but I want to just to see if it would make me sick...

I usually drink atleast 3 large glasses with breakfast. which is usually about half a gallon... it makes me wonder how much I could drink if i was intentionally drinking alot.

has anyone not gotten sick after drinking a gallon?

The closest I have gotten is 3/4 gallon of low fat egg nog, but it was too cold and I started cramping and couldn't finish. I didn't puke though!
15 years

Gallon challenge!

Mitsukii wrote:
I've done a gallon of water before. Twice actually. Both time took me about an hour or so. I kinda want to try again but I'm trying to refrain from "stretching" my stomach anymore. =/

Hey if you do try again, make sure to post some before and after pics! smiley
15 years