General

Fit men and fat women

a lot of time is wasted on regret so just be glad you didn't waste your whole life in the closet. I'm a bit of a Gym Rat as well (I'm there at least 3 times a week) so I know what u mean. I guess the big diff between u and me must be that I normally go by myself so I wouldn't have to explain this to anyone. That aside, the notion that "Luvfatfeedees" expressed is a big motivation to me when I get in there and it keeps me going all workout long.
15 years

Fit men and fat women

Neko wrote:
I personally am VERY attractive to fit men. Different women have different tastes obviously, but many are like me and prefer the contrast of a man's hard body to a woman's soft curves. smiley

I agree. Both are nice. I love to gaze at my husband when he's chubbier and when he's thinner. smiley
15 years

Fit men and fat women

I actually have a range of preferences. I adore the feeling of a very fat man in my arms and next to me in bed. But I also love slender guys and buff ones, too. Each kind of body has its own pleasures and delights, visually and tactilely...
15 years

Fit men and fat women

i dont think that is wrong, your taste is your taste. some people wpuld think the subject of this web site is not very attractive. i am only 10stone but my gf is probably about 12, and much shorter than me, but i think shes great and i dont think she wud find me as attractive if i was a lot bigger (tho i want to gain a bit hehe).
15 years

Fit men and fat women

I have to say that in my observations, most BBWs prefer slim, toned guys over heavier men. Want proof? Go look at the profiles of women on this site that are not feedees or Female FAs. Pay special attention to the box about what they are looking for in a fellow. Over and over you will see the words fit, toned, buff, slender, and the like.

I actually messaged a lady from this site last week and was told immediately and without any sugar coating at all the she did not date fat guys. I was taken a bit aback at the less than kind tone this was told to me in and noted the irony that she was quite a bit heavier than me and I am sure would not have appreciated being told that the way she had just told me.

So, in the end, like has already been said by another poster here....BBWs are women and desire the same things all women do. So that means that a good 95% of them will be more attracted to the slim guys.

Just my observations and $0.02...your mileage may vary.
15 years

Fit men and fat women

Am I a little bitter? Sure. Who would not be a bit upset by not just being rejected but being *rudely* rejected by someone they found interesting?

But that was just an example I used because it was fresh in my mind. The meat and potatoes of my post was the last paragraph which can be summed up thusly...

Most women in the world when given a choice would choose a slender guy over an overweight fellow. Since BBWs are women, then this rule generally applies to them, but of course, there are exceptions to ever rule.

I am not trying to cast a dim view over anyone here. so I hope this does not upset anyone. I am just trying to state my opinions from my point of view.

As for myself, I am not a skinny guy. I am 6'4" tall and weigh in at about 400lbs, but that's OK because I am happy being me.

ebbage wrote:
Well you sound a little bitter, and I'm not saying you actually are, I'm just saying thats how it comes off. Its not just "BBW's like buff men and man that sucks" its also that BHM's like skinny anorexic model looking girls. I've had quite a few BHM's call me a ***, which is a bit rich seeing as where we're all congregating.

I am definitely slightly bitter about that, as well. In my profile for a while it said, "I like fat men who like fat women, not fat men who are settling for fat women because skinny women will not have sex with them" and its true. There are some men here who don't enjoy being fat, who actually really really hate it, but are just trolling for women with a fetish so they can get laid. Its sad, there are many BBW's who do the same thing.

I guess on both sides of the coin, its not a bad concept, but in many ways its a bad practice. Like who you will, whether it be the model perfect version of the desired sex or the fat perfect version. But don't be rude to those who are interested in you, just because they aren't your type. Just tell them nicely.
15 years

Fit men and fat women

Trust me, I understand this. But what you should know is that when I introduce myself to someone I am not the typical horny net guy (guess that makes me the atypical HNG smiley ). I am always very respectful....always start by greeting them in a message and saying that I would like to get to know them better. I believe you have to be friends before there is even the possibility of anything else. My point is that if you are a woman and I am talking to you then I am always respectful and courteous.

The problem is all the guys that treat the ladies like a piece of meat and start talking to them the first time they meet them like they dialed into a 1-900 sex line. And I know this is a feeder/feedee themed site but maybe the ladies get a little tired of constantly being asked for their weight and weight goals. This is certainly something that can wait until after you have introduced yourself properly at least as opposed to an opening line as some men here see it.

In the end, the poor behavior of others undermines things for the decent guys out there and makes things so much tougher for them. Its not fair, but it is how things are and I am coming to terms with that.

mickey wrote:
FemFeedr wrote:
Am I a little bitter? Sure. Who would not be a bit upset by not just being rejected but being *rudely* rejected by someone they found interesting?

FemFeedr: I have been on and off this website for about a year, and I believe I got a bit of an insight that might help. Most of the single ladies here get hundreds of come'ons from weird freaky men constantly. At some point they get sick and tired of it all, and perhaps are unable to distinguish the truly genuine men from the weirdos. It is of those creeps that are so persistent and won't take no for an answer, that the only way to get them to back off is to be rude. It's a shame that it has to be that way, and I could be totally wrong. This type of website is likely to attract the sociotype behavior, and drive away a lot of genuine women that would otherwise like to be here and share their feelings as well, in a world where so few truly understand us. I don't mean to excuse their rudeness, more just trying to understand, but I think if you are patient enough, you will find people here that you can click with.

My thoughts anyway,

Mickey...
15 years

Fit men and fat women

OK Pocky, I need some clarification on what you mean by "for art sake" please. Not making fun or anything, I seriously want to understand what you mean better. How is a man with a slim frame more "artistic" than a larger man?

CreamyBeamyPocky wrote:
i actually hold personality over body but i tend to prefer slimmer men but it is more for art sake not exactly becuz of relationship wants. or something idk
15 years

Fit men and fat women

Thank you for the ego boost, Pocky....I really needed that. It is not often a cutie compliments me. *hugs*

[quote]CreamyBeamyPocky wrote:
actually its the type of frame i use i tend to be better with womens frame and right now i really am trying to work on more fem slender frames. as my art advances my tastes in types changes. once i get good you i sooo wanna try you fem becuz you are sooo adorible
15 years

Fit men and fat women

OK...now I am going to start blushing.....and men aren't supposed to do that you know!!! You keep it up and I might even become more confident and then you'll all be sorry!! hehehe

Thank you VERY much, Barbie. I am sure I don't have to tell you what a gorgeous woman you are since I know you have to hear it all the time, but I will anyway. *hugs*

bigffa barbie wrote:
[quote]FemFeedr wrote:
Thank you for the ego boost, Pocky....I really needed that. It is not often a cutie compliments me. *hugs*

Well that's just hard to believe...a big handsome fella like you should be told everyday how desirable you are! So let me take care of today:

You are one delicious hunk of man...don't you forget it!
15 years
12   loading