Gaining

Gaining

Hi, Tank,

I'd seriously suggest reading through the older posts in, esp, the weight gain and stuffing forums. There's loads and loads of suggestions in there.

My two bits would be: eat loads of everything you like, both higher calorie stuff like candy and cookies and cakes and fried things, and healthy things like lean meats and veg. You're still a human with a body that needs nutrition, in addition to being a gainer who needs extra calories, and lots of them.

Moonchild's advice is quite right, too. My eating patterns when I was gaining were no breakfast, small snacks all day long (literally--I left bowls of stuff everywhere so I ate constantly), and then I ate continuously from the moment I got home from work until I went to sleep. Sometimes I went out of my way to eat huge amounts so I'd get that wonderful, sensual, stuffed feeling, sometimes not. But I always ate all night long.

Go to the supermarket when you're seriously hungry, and buy every little thing that takes your fancy, in addition to your old style shopping list. That oughta give you a good start.

Good luck! And post pics as you gain...
15 years