Gaining

Gaining advice

Whatever you eat, eat lots right before going to sleep! One of the better ways to convert all those calories to fat. Whether it goes to your belly or not probably has a lot to do with genetics. The shakes are a great idea - I can always get more liquids than solids down. You can tell people that they are "protein" shakes to help with muscle mass - but get enough sugar and fat in them and you will be set!
15 years

Gaining advice

It's cheaper and usually tastier to make your own shakes. If you use ice cream. whole milk and flavored syrups you will be getting more than enough sugar there!
15 years

Gaining advice

skinnytofat wrote:
Thanks, i have already gained 4 pounds using your method =)
smiley

Cool! smiley

If you are brave, add in a couple raw eggs - doesn't sound like it would taste better, but it does and adds those extra needed calories! There is a salmonella risk with the consumption of any raw eggs, but I've never had a problem.

If all the dairy is giving you problems, throw in a Banana or two in the blender or even some natural fiber supplement. Protein powder is a good add in too. I know it sounds healthy, but calories are calories - eat more than you burn and you will add fat!
15 years