Extreme obesity

Bed bound thread

You may want to check this out:

&feature=fvst
14 years

Bed bound thread

Yeah i think immobility should stay a fantasy. If you really really really cant be happy unless your immobile, then I guess go for it...but I just think people should leave this as a fantasy. Being that overweight is rediculously unhealthy, I dont care what anyone on here says.

I think people should stop encouraging other people to be this overweight.

I just dont want to see good people lose their lives over a sexual fantasy. smiley
14 years

Bed bound thread

Do I steal candy from little children...?
What is that supposed to mean?
14 years

Bed bound thread

We all know that they (media, doctors, etc) have exaggerated the risks of being overweight, but being IMMOBILE is NOT healthy, period.

I CLEARLY stated that if this is something people need to do to be happy than so be it.

I dont think there is anything wrong with me not wanting to see good people die over a fantasy.

Why dont you take into consideration what I said instead of jumping on me like I'm some kind of a-hole.

Steal candy from little kids? wtf? I was never rude to anyone of you, sorry for being concerned.
14 years

Bed bound thread

Oh you're happy? Well that is odd, pretty sure I said "if its makes you happy so be it".

I also NEVER said it was desgusting.

ALL I GOD DAMN SAID WAS THAT I DONT WANT TO SEE GOOD PEOPLE GET SICK AND OR DIE. IF THAT IS AN AWFUL THING TO SAY THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED.

STOP TAKING WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH AND DRAWING YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.
14 years

Bed bound thread

Marz,

I completely agree with that. I was just furious because I felt as if everyone was reading my post subjectively and getting frustrated about things that were not there.
14 years