General

Fat vs gaining

I've been chatting about this with a few people, and I have a question. Are most people here more turned on by gaining than by fat?

It partly comes from the fact that it was pointed out that most of the people who get lots of attention aren't very fat--though that's not always the case. Someone else pointed out that it may be that size doesn't matter, just gaining.

I definitely do NOT want this to get unpleasant, or to dig anything up, so keep the hostility to yourselves, please. I'm interested in a serious conversation about this topic, because I'm confused.

Thanks!
15 years

Fat vs gaining

Juicy, for me it's both. And to further clarify, it was a progression. When I was younger I found myself attracted to heavier women. As I great older I found the general weight range of the women I was attracted to began to increase....and then one day it hit me, I love seeing a woman grow larger!

Now do I prefer a woman that is smaller so I can watch/help her gain? Not really, firstly I would never personally let physical attributes completely dictate my choices, but beyond that I am simply equally attracted to bigger women as a gaining woman.

Of course this is just me and I am sure you will hear many different variations on many different experiences. Some might point out that a slender woman that is gaining is soon to be a BBW and is therefore the same in the end. I suppose it is all about the "journey" as the saying goes, are you in it for the ride or are you looking for the shortcut to the destination. Just my $0.02. smiley
15 years

Fat vs gaining

i like women big and small, so i am turned on by fat, but i also like to see the progression of a woman gaining, so im turned on by gaining as well.
15 years

Fat vs gaining

It's definitely both for me...the fat part is the jiggling and belly play..while the gaining part is when you have to go out to some formal venue and you go on to try your nice dress shirt and find that it barely fits or you have to SUCK in to get it to button and then bust the button upon sitting down at the location smileysmiley
15 years