Gaining

Maximum gain in 1 week

I hit a wall after a couple days of stuffing, at some point my body can't process the food as fast as it is coming in and I just have to stop for a while. I've gained 5 pounds in a 4 day period, but that was with unlimited access to the buffet tables! I had to slow down after that though to give my body a chance to catch up!

So, more power to you if you can do it! Don't make yourself sick though. If it stops being fun, stop!
15 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

I'll challenge you and document it if you do the same. But you gotta help me get more girly. smiley
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

14 pounds a week is totally doable. I was doing about 15 pounds a week consistently and gained up to 50 pounds in a month when I was gaining.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

iLuvGainers:
14 pounds a week is totally doable. I was doing about 15 pounds a week consistently and gained up to 50 pounds in a month when I was gaining.

Cotyledon33:
Wow! 15 pounds in a week, that's amazing. You must have actually felt your skin stretching gaining that fast...

I didn't feel my skin stretch (although it was kinda itchy at times) but the second time I gained up to 300, I felt my boobs undergo a growth spurt and that was pretty cool.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

How did you gain 14-15 lbs in a week?

wow.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

boundandfeed:
How did you gain 14-15 lbs in a week?

wow.

Everyone is different. I happen to gain (and lose) weight really quickly. I did it just like everyone else does tho...I stuffed my face like there was no tomorrow.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

I stuffed almost every meal for a week once and gained about 8 lbs of real fat... not just from being full. I probably could have pushed it a little more to say 10 lbs but thats about the fastest I can gain. No matter how much you gain, its fun eating so much smiley
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

I put on between thirteen and fifteen pounds this summer. I had lost some weight due to some medical issues. I overate at several meals, doubling what I normally would eat and really packed on the pounds. I went from approx. 205-207 to 221 in just a couple of weeks. My gallery has some photos of my expanding waist, added nearly two inches.
Sounds like a great challenge.
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

I "weighed in" on this thread before but here I am again and I'm trying a week long binge since I absent-mindedly put on a few pounds over President's Day weekend. On the night of Friday, February 12th, I weighed 252.8 lbs and as of this morning (Day 5), I'm at 272...a 20 pound gain. It is regained weight but I'm pushing to see just how much I can do...Wish me luck!
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

Bigsurprise:
I gained 16 pounds on a week-long cruise a few months ago. Easy to do with unlimited food and drink available at all times.

Great to hear about your weekend gain of 5 lbs. Was it fun to re-visit the faster gaining mode like you did in 2015?
8 years
12   loading