Submission and domination

How dom are you?

Melificent wrote:
See, I'm the opposite, I am a dom feeder and for me it does involve more than just mere humiliation. And yes, for me, and most people into submission and domination, not only is it the mental aspect of "This person is controlling me..." but it is also the physical act of dominating. I was into sub/domming long before I was a feeder, and neither of them are something that I take lightly at all.

Now with that said, I force feed, with a funnel and tubes, I'm a huge fan on bondage. I verbally degrade and emasculate my feedees. I gorge them and then torture them on full stomachs. I have a variety of prods, whips, and the like, and I use them. My favorite technique however, is undermining. I allow my partner to believe they have the upper hand, all the while plotting against them.

I'm also into cold torture. For those of you that don't know what that means, that's feeding someone to and past the full point, and then dropping their body temperature rapidly to stay digestion. Anyway, I wonder if that gives you a better idea on your question..

-The Mello One...

Wow...yes, awesome. smiley
15 years

How dom are you?

Hard to define Dom/Sub on a scale of 10. For sure, it takes a DOM who likes this role and a SUB who also likes this role to get into such relation... What I'm saying is: it takes 2! No Dom without a Sub smiley
BB
15 years

How dom are you?

hmmm i am a Dom but if i had a slave what would i do -devil horns appear- well i would tie them up behind a chair or handcuff them funnel feed them until bloated force them to wear ballet shoes or heels and walk all day like that no matter how many times they fell each fall a spanking then during the day i a remote control vibrator in a certin area on wiht my control then that night another feeding and a reward of a belly rub and massage to them from me
11 years